Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Oct 21, 2013 at 9:15 AM Post #3,181 of 5,310
I am using the BA4F mainly with the Theorem but I've been using it with the C5 as well for some albums this weekend. Especially when you want some more bass and warmth, the C5 is nice to have

Oct 21, 2013 at 12:43 PM Post #3,186 of 5,310
Hmm...really? My impressions were done behind 3rd bend (I wanted in that way because I wanted to avoid situation were my impressions would appear to be too shorrt) but I guess Phil made the shell behind 2nd bend.

Oct 21, 2013 at 12:55 PM Post #3,187 of 5,310
Hmm...really? My impressions were done behind 3rd bend (I wanted in that way because I wanted to avoid situation were my impressions would appear to be too shorrt) but I guess Phil made the shell behind 2nd bend.

Mine aren't even half your size. But that's because I have a bend, like a real 90 degrees bend in my canals.

Oct 22, 2013 at 5:52 AM Post #3,189 of 5,310
  Guess whats in my ears as I type, man these feel good.

They did however go to the wrong address, but luckily I managed to get a hold of them this morning

When I came home yesterday, a UPS note said there was a package for me with my neighbors from across the street. I'd prefer them not doing that with 3K€ amps though
rolleyes.gif

The more I ship and receive the more I hate post services.

But anyway, show us a pic! Enjoy the monitors
smile.gif

Oct 22, 2013 at 5:58 AM Post #3,190 of 5,310
It wasn't the post service, I notified Cosmic Ears of address change and had it confirmed a good amount of time before shipping as I'd moved, thankfully I knew the people living in my old place, I'm not even bothered because I'm just that happy to have them, I'll post some pictures very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back