Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Oct 17, 2013 at 12:45 AM Post #3,155 of 5,310
@blueangel2322 : yes I did. I also told him that with wax in the holes on the right side the volume difference decrease and there is something wrong with the size and placement of the holes on the right side compare to the left.

Oct 17, 2013 at 1:05 PM Post #3,160 of 5,310

Look what I just bought for the BA4f :)

I've been in the market for one of these for so long, and now I finally pulled the trigger. Bought it from a UK ebay seller for €130, which is about the same as what I paid for the fiio E9 in the Netherlands. Since this amp is pretty much Phil's reference amp, it can't go wrong.

Now I just need a good portable amp to pair with the DX50. I hope the D-zero is a good pairing with the BA4F And the DX50.

Oct 17, 2013 at 2:13 PM Post #3,162 of 5,310

Look what I just bought for the BA4f :)

I've been in the market for one of these for so long, and now I finally pulled the trigger. Bought it from a UK ebay seller for €130, which is about the same as what I paid for the fiio E9 in the Netherlands. Since this amp is pretty much Phil's reference amp, it can't go wrong.

Now I just need a good portable amp to pair with the DX50. I hope the D-zero is a good pairing with the BA4F And the DX50.

I heard D12 creates miracles with DX50, mate. Maybe you can consider it?

Oct 17, 2013 at 2:47 PM Post #3,164 of 5,310
  Yep, I've read that too. But, that thing is huge, that's never ever going to fit in my pocket! Might as well carry the O2 around XD

DAP + AMP is never slim enough to fit into a pocket dude, you gotta carry a small bag with you to put your rig in it
happy_face1.gif

I am actually considering iPod Classic 240 gb + Hifi M8. Don't have money yet but for the future I mean. Then I will have to buy a small bag to put them in + converting of 300 gb flac to alac... Maybe I should just settle on X5 or something
biggrin.gif

Oct 17, 2013 at 3:26 PM Post #3,165 of 5,310

DAP + AMP is never slim enough to fit into a pocket dude, you gotta carry a small bag with you to put your rig in it
happy_face1.gif

I am actually considering iPod Classic 240 gb + Hifi M8. Don't have money yet but for the future I mean. Then I will have to buy a small bag to put them in + converting of 300 gb flac to alac... Maybe I should just settle on X5 or something
biggrin.gif

Not in my trousers, but a 11 mm thick D-zero + DX50 will definitely fit in my coats pockets. The pico slim would be another option, if it wouldn't be so darn expensive -_-
It does feel a bit useless to not use the dac section of the D-zero, but maybe one day I will buy one of those android phones that connects to its dac.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back