Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Oct 15, 2013 at 4:28 PM Post #3,136 of 5,310
Phil didn't like the C5 though, it's too warm and bassy for him, making him miss some detail (if I remember correctly)
It used to be my fav amp but my taste has changed and I'm using the Cypherlabs theorem

Oct 15, 2013 at 4:47 PM Post #3,137 of 5,310
  Phil didn't like the C5 though, it's too warm and bassy for him, making him miss some detail (if I remember correctly)
It used to be my fav amp but my taste has changed and I'm using the Cypherlabs theorem

He literally just said just that in an email! I was under the impression that the C5 was more neutral than warm sounding, good thing I asked.

Cypherlabs is way out of my price range I'm afraid! I'd rather save that money for the BA6.

Oct 16, 2013 at 8:18 AM Post #3,146 of 5,310
Looks like they are starting to implement initials writing.

Phil just drop me a mail to ask me what initials to put in. Currently only capital letters.
Blue for the left, red for the right.

Sounds rather interesting. Can't wait for the final product.

PS: Phil says that mine should be at the final stages, since they are doing the initials though the update is still at shell assembly.

Oct 16, 2013 at 8:28 AM Post #3,147 of 5,310
  Looks like they are starting to implement initials writing.

Phil just drop me a mail to ask me what initials to put in. Currently only capital letters.
Blue for the left, red for the right.

That's nice to see, I like that touch. My new pair of BA4Fs are in the mail, but Swedish Post doesn't like me so I'm thinking I won't have them before next week.

Oct 16, 2013 at 9:27 AM Post #3,150 of 5,310
I will be able to tell how BA4r compares to Ety ER4s once I receive my BA4r:D According to yesterday's staus change my CIEMs are subject to final finishing:D

I'd be very interested in that comparison! Although the BA4r demo models didn't do it for me, I would still like to know how they compare to an almost legendary uIEM. I did like voices a lot on the model btw, they just had way too little bass for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back