Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Oct 11, 2013 at 5:22 PM Post #3,107 of 5,310
  Marley dude, you gotta post some pics (some means actually a lot here) and tell me if the sound problem is solved or not?

I'm sorry, I will take pictures tomorrow if I find the time. I'm really swamped in school work actually :frowning2:

The sound problems are indeed solved. And the fit issues are solved as well!
Will report in soon.

Oct 12, 2013 at 10:57 PM Post #3,108 of 5,310
Been informed as of yesterday, my ba4f have been shipped, I really hope I get them before the end of the month as I might be outta town for a week.

At least I still have my W4r to keep me entertained. I really like the mellow laid back clarity that they produce, but I have to admit I'm just a tad of a bass junkie, hope the ba4f can satisfy that itch, don't get me wrong I didn't want hybrids. Damn tf10!!!!!!! :D

Oct 13, 2013 at 6:55 AM Post #3,110 of 5,310
According to the tracking number, my BA4F was eventually delivered to Phil for warranty. Hope to get it back quick with issue fixed. I really miss it.

What was the issue again?

Been informed as of yesterday, my ba4f have been shipped, I really hope I get them before the end of the month as I might be outta town for a week.

At least I still have my W4r to keep me entertained. I really like the mellow laid back clarity that they produce, but I have to admit I'm just a tad of a bass junkie, hope the ba4f can satisfy that itch, don't get me wrong I didn't want hybrids. Damn tf10!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

I'm really curious to hear, how well the BA4f stacks up against the W4r. Since they are in the same price range.
The BA4f, can dish out some serious bass. When I'm listening to some dubstep-like music the BA4f gives all the bass I need. The bass seems to extend very deep too. But when I'm listening to metal, I barely hear the bass boost. So I really like the way the bass boost is implemented, it's there, but only when called for.

Oct 13, 2013 at 8:51 AM Post #3,111 of 5,310
If Phil can beat UM Miracles with his BA6, I think he will win a lot of customers, since his customer service is excellent and I *unfortunately* see some people who complains about some departments of UM. If Phil can come up with something really good, we have a true winner in that price region.

Oct 14, 2013 at 9:58 AM Post #3,119 of 5,310
I went:
1 Awaiting Impressions
2 Ear Impression QA
3 Impression Detailing
4 Shell Creation
5 Electronic Assembly
6 Shell Detailing
7 Final Finishing
8 Testing QA
9 Packaging

Patience.............oooohhhhmmmm!!!