Corny Jokes - the more the merrier
Jun 4, 2021 at 4:05 PM Post #512 of 1,271
A mechanical engineer, a chemical engineer, and a computer engineer are driving along a desolate desert road on a scorching hot day. Their car suddenly spotters, and stalls out.

The mechanical engineer mutters something about the carburetor jamming up. He gets out, and pops the hood to take a look.

The chemical engineer mutters something about vapor lock in the gas line. He gets out, and crawls under the car near the gas tank to take a look.

The computer engineer was behind the wheel driving. He sits silently, as if lost in thought.

Finally he yells "wait a second guys, I've got it!". He opens the door, steps out of the car, and closes the door. He opens the door again, gets behind the wheel again, and turns the key.

The car starts right up.

Jun 4, 2021 at 6:12 PM Post #513 of 1,271
I notice you have a photo of your Mother-in-Law on the mantlepiece ?
serves its purpose,
keeps the kids away from the fire ….

Took the Mother-in-Law on a family tour of a historical village over the weekend and she fell down the wishing well …
never believed they actually worked ….

Jun 4, 2021 at 6:25 PM Post #515 of 1,271
(Joan Rivers) "I told my mother-in-law that my house was her house, and she said, 'Get the hell off my property.' "

(Rodney Dangerfield) "For years I wouldn't kiss my mother-in-law on the cheek...and I end up kissing her ass!"

(unknown) Lawyer to his client: “Your mother-in-law passed away in her sleep. Shall we order burial, embalming or cremation?” Son-in-law: “Take no chances--order all three.”

(FYI, I dearly loved my mother-in-law [R.I.P.] and miss her greatly)

Jun 5, 2021 at 7:43 PM Post #521 of 1,271
1622936583748.jpeg

Jun 8, 2021 at 5:55 PM Post #525 of 1,271
A penguin is riding on his snowmobile when all of a sudden it craps out on him. He pushes it to the nearest garage and while the mechanic is working on his snowmobile, the penguin goes into the store next to the garage. He buys and ice cream cone and goes back to see the mechanic. The mechanic looks at the penguin and says : “I think you‘ve blown a seal”. The penguin says : “No, no, I’m having ice cream”.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back