Corny Jokes - the more the merrier
Jun 29, 2021 at 6:10 AM Post #543 of 1,266
123.png

Jun 30, 2021 at 8:58 PM Post #545 of 1,266
Reaching the end of a job interview, the Human Resources manager asked a young engineer fresh out of Massachusetts Institute of Technology,
"And what starting salary are you looking for?" The engineer replies, "In the region of $125,000 a year, depending on the benefits package."
The interviewer inquires, "Well, what would you say to a package of five weeks vacation, 14 paid holidays, full medical and dental, company
matching retirement fund to 50% of salary, and a company car leased every two years, say, a red Corvette?" The engineer sits up straight and says,
"Wow! Are you kidding?" The interviewer replies, "Yeah, but you started it."

Jul 2, 2021 at 11:55 PM Post #548 of 1,266
A man stranded on a desert island sees a boat wash up on the shore with a woman inside. The woman asks the man - How long have you been here?

A long time.

How long has it been since you had a cigar?

A long time.

She reaches down and gives him a box of Cuba's finest. How long has it been since you had a beer?

A long time.

She reaches down and gives him a bottle of ice cold beer. She looks at him coyly and asks - How long has it been since you played around?

You've got golf clubs on that boat?

Jul 3, 2021 at 1:44 AM Post #549 of 1,266
Ah Golf …
Guy and his wife playing in the Sunday mixed foursomes .. par four 6th hole and his drive hooks left and ends up behind the greenkeepers shed, totally blocking any shot …. Mumbling about hating taking a penalty drop the other guy in his group says “ wait a minute, if we open both doors and move the tractor inside you’ll get a clear shot at the green “ … “great” says the guy … all done he lines up the second shot and “thwack”, ball goes through the first door, hits the top frame of the second door and whistles back over his shoulder and hits his wife between the eyes, she dropped to the ground …. stone dead ………..
A few years later playing in the club championship, par four 6th hole and his drive hooks left and ends up behind the greenkeepers shed, approaching his ball and seeing it blocked by the shed one of the guys playing with him says “ hang on a minute, we could open both doors of the shed and …. “ Guy cuts him short .. “no,no, have bad memories of a shot like that “ …
”what happened ?”
”Last time I tried that I took a Seven” .

Jul 3, 2021 at 4:51 PM Post #551 of 1,266
When birds fly in a V formation, do you know why one side of the V is longer than the other?

because it has more birds.

Jul 3, 2021 at 5:12 PM Post #553 of 1,266
One of my favorite jokes is this oldie:

A horse walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Why the long face?"

My friend Bob teaches music at a private high school in Manhattan. Some of the kids are quite brilliant, so he tweaks them with goofy humor like this. After telling his 8th grade class this joke, one of the kids came up afterward and said, "I can make that joke better." Bob said, "How?" The kid replied, "By adding this part: 'The horse answered, 'Testicular cancer.' "

(Bob was speechless in admiration). I told him, "That kid needs therapy--or a good oncologist."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back