Corny Jokes - the more the merrier
Jan 26, 2020 at 9:42 PM Post #451 of 1,276
Duck for cover.....
upload_2020-1-27_13-42-31.jpeg

Oct 16, 2020 at 12:08 AM Post #457 of 1,276
1 What do you call a cow with no legs? Ground beef.

2 What did the baby corn say to the mama corn? Where’s pop corn?

3 How do you make an egg-roll? You push it!

4 Did you hear about the sensitive burglar. He takes things personally.

Oct 16, 2020 at 12:47 PM Post #459 of 1,276
OK, time a jazz joke (the few & the proud):

It's dawn. The father rooster stands in front of the hen house where he will shortly regale the hens with his best rooster call, and then he'll **** the ones that respond favorably. But this morning is different: the son rooster begs for his big chance: "I tell you, Dad, I been practicing...I got chops & I'll kill if you just give me a chance!."

The father rooster agrees, and then the son rooster launches into a hip, improvisational call...he scats like Satchmo; does a few minutes of straight-up swing in the style of Coleman Hawkins, Ben Webster, and Paul Gonzalves; then bebops through the diminished 7th chords of Bird, Diz, and Monk, all blindingly fast; then finishes with a daring modulation based on an theme by Charles Ives. But despite his nearly 10 minutes of virtuosic crowing, not a single hen awakes. The son slinks off in shame.

Then the father rooster winks at his son, thrusts out his chest, and issues a cock-a-doodle-do so primal and soul-stirring as to call forth the spirits of all chickens, past and present. With just a few notes, he sums up the senseless slaughter of many great chickens, the terrible suffering of the species, and the tragedy of the chicken diaspora itself. This brief but powerful call booms off the hills, the mountains, and the sun. The hens, stunned by his call's majesty, fall over twitching in a frenzy of adulation--and the father rooster ****s them all, one by one.

Afterward, the son rooster, despondent, says, "Dad, I sang my guts out, didn't leave a thing in the dressing room--but got nowhere! Then you go out there and knock them on their asses. How do you do it?"

The father rooster nods sagely and replies, "Son--you gotta know the standards."

Nov 4, 2020 at 5:24 AM Post #460 of 1,276
Not a joke as such but something that's on text on BBC1 today (Sports pages 301 for the Brits) :-

IMG_20201104_103240.jpg

I spat my Tea out, I laughed so hard.

What they didn't mention is that Mary Magdalene saved a penalty :smile:

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2020 at 6:07 AM Post #461 of 1,276
A Patient wakes up from a Coma after a Motor accident and is confronted by his Doctor :-

Doctor -"I have good & bad news, which would you like first?"

Patient - "Oh God, I'll take the bad first"

Doctor - "Unfortunately, we couldn't stop the bleeding and have had to amputate both your legs"

After several minutes of upset, the man gathers his thoughts.

Patient - "Ok, so what's the good news?"

Doctor - "Mr Green in bed number 5 would like to buy your Slippers"

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2020 at 8:00 AM Post #463 of 1,276
A piece of string goes to a Bar.

The Bartender asks "Excuse me, I don't mean to be rude but are you a piece of string?"

The string replied "No, I'm a frayed Knot" :nerd:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back