Copy Cat !!!
Mar 18, 2011 at 2:55 AM Post #16 of 23

Quote:
Quick question, has anyone in this thread actually herd them? or are they assuming because they used the beats design they are every bit as bad?

If they sound Gd, they should hv already become very famous in the head-fi world.

Monster headphones are famous because they look cool~   they became parts of the fashion.

Fanny Wang's headphones are just copying monster's designs.............

I hope they won't copy HD800, T1, D7K...........later ~

That's shameful.   I hope Monster can sue them on the court.

Just my personally opinion.

Mar 18, 2011 at 3:05 AM Post #17 of 23
.......that was...somthing. Also they are just set to be released.

Mar 18, 2011 at 10:02 AM Post #19 of 23
While there is a striking resemblance between the two, I do have to point out that our heads and ears are all shaped roughly the same way.  There are only so many ways to shape a pair of headphones and make them functional, comfortable, and practical.

Mar 18, 2011 at 1:47 PM Post #20 of 23
Having good sound is a plus but copying other's design isn't so.
I don't know why they copy them and make them look worse by that ugly curly mark all over the place.
The worst thing is the build material. From the review pic I think the plastic they used seem worse than skullcandy.
They look really like cheap counterfeiting chinese headphone.

Mar 18, 2011 at 1:54 PM Post #21 of 23
Having good sound is a plus but copying other's design isn't so.
I don't know why they copy them and make them look worse by that ugly curly mark all over the place.
The worst thing is the build material. From the review pic I think the plastic they used seem worse than skullcandy.
They look really like cheap counterfeiting chinese headphone.

Actually, they are!

Mar 18, 2011 at 2:09 PM Post #22 of 23
First off, learn English.

Your first point doesn't make sense, you're basically saying "YEAH THEY AREN'T WELL KNOWN THEY MUST BE CRAP". Ask a random person about headphones, you won't get a person who has heard of say, Stax, >99% of the time. Show them pretty much any pair of Stax headphones (the awkward looking ones) and they'll probably mention something about how crappy they look, etc. Show a random person a picture of FW or Beats brand headphones, they'll just assume that it's much better.

Monster's headphones are famous because of a massive marketing campaign and near-ubiquitous product placement. You can't even watch a music video nowadays without someone wearing a pair of Beats..

As stated previously in the thread, even though FW headphones look somewhat similar to the Beats Solo, it's just a basic headphone shape. You won't mistake the two in real life, there are such huge differences in finish. Want to see a pair of headphones that's copied even more? Panasonic's HTX7. It might not even be their design, but you see that basic shape everywhere!

Monster is suing them: http://www.fannywang.com/lawsuit-fannywang.html

Quote:
If they sound Gd, they should hv already become very famous in the head-fi world.

Monster headphones are famous because they look cool~   they became parts of the fashion.

Fanny Wang's headphones are just copying monster's designs.............

I hope they won't copy HD800, T1, D7K...........later ~

That's shameful.   I hope Monster can sue them on the court.

Just my personally opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back