Constructive "Anti-Beats" headphone discussion
Apr 9, 2013 at 6:12 PM Post #391 of 548
well ill be the one not to dare buy a pair because i dislike them.

i usually get recommended them in which i respond why i shouldnt in a peaceful non-arguative manner(if thats even a word)

its the people that rub it in my face, and oh the nerve they get to dare belittle my personal audio equipment. oh they ask for a one-sided debate.

otherwise, im not the purist that goes to a fashioned Beats owner and go call them heretics because of their choice; im not like that, its not in my nature haha

everyone has their taste really.

besides, other headphones i dislike myself is even ones designed like Beats or fashion headphones and headphones with a REALLY bad Price/performance quality ratio.
that still doesnt mean ill scowl at those people who owns those "said" headphones. of course haha unless they want to rub it in my face how bad my equipment is compared to theirs.

Apr 9, 2013 at 8:00 PM Post #392 of 548
well ill be the one not to dare buy a pair because i dislike them.

i usually get recommended them in which i respond why i shouldnt in a peaceful non-arguative manner(if thats even a word)

its the people that rub it in my face, and oh the nerve they get to dare belittle my personal audio equipment. oh they ask for a one-sided debate.

otherwise, im not the purist that goes to a fashioned Beats owner and go call them heretics because of their choice; im not like that, its not in my nature haha

everyone has their taste really.

besides, other headphones i dislike myself is even ones designed like Beats or fashion headphones and headphones with a REALLY bad Price/performance quality ratio.
that still doesnt mean ill scowl at those people who owns those "said" headphones. of course haha unless they want to rub it in my face how bad my equipment is compared to theirs.

I like what you said, I'm also really bugged by the people who go out, buy Beats, and then try to tell you that your gear sucks. Plus when you try to tell them that Beats are not the best in the world they get all defensive and say things like " you're just jealous you don't have money to buy Beats". These people piss me off so much. If they were quiet and not go around trying to rub it in everyone's face then all will be better.

Apr 9, 2013 at 8:12 PM Post #393 of 548
The headphones don't irk us, the fanboys do. 
Wish beats basher bashers would understand that.

May 3, 2013 at 9:35 PM Post #396 of 548
People get too mad over little things like this.  If people think they're wasted money is put to good use then let them be.  No point in stressing over other people's poor choices in headphones...

May 15, 2013 at 2:17 PM Post #397 of 548
Come on people!!!
this is constructive anti beats not- let's debate the morality of 300000 people knowing more about headphones than the vast majority of people on the earth, and then have a "civil war" about whether we should have the right to say what we think and why we think this and respecting others decisions.
Besides, it's not as if we're criticizing the consumers. 
so come on people, let's get our constructive anti beats faces on and go post this moral civil war somewhere else.
(although, in my opinion if a Beats owner criticizes us then we can definitely say about that)

May 15, 2013 at 6:50 PM Post #398 of 548
Quote:
Come on people!!!
this is constructive anti beats not- let's debate the morality of 300000 people knowing more about headphones than the vast majority of people on the earth, and then have a "civil war" about whether we should have the right to say what we think and why we think this and respecting others decisions.
Besides, it's not as if we're criticizing the consumers. 
so come on people, let's get our constructive anti beats faces on and go post this moral civil war somewhere else.
(although, in my opinion if a Beats owner criticizes us then we can definitely say about that)

But all the arguments have already been put up and discussed. There's not much else to say unless they release new headphones

May 25, 2013 at 3:33 AM Post #400 of 548
You guys are crazy I bought senns hd800 and they were ok but nothing special when I traded on head hifi for a pair of beats I've never looked back. The bass was full and detailed versus the senns.
Joke btw

May 25, 2013 at 4:34 AM Post #401 of 548
Quote:
[size=10pt]I was watching "The Voice" and low n behold, a pair of beats studios being used in the sound booth (my god) and the recording area. I laughed.  If I owned a studio, that would be the last thing in my inventory. I have been in a few studios and have seen the dt770's, mdr7506, shure srh's, seinheiser's. Never a beats. I asked some of the sound engineers about beats and they say that their really bad for vocals.[/size]

I'm sure they were paid to show Beats in use. Product placement, not anybody actually choosing beats for recording. Beats are all image. Just like a lot of the pop artists that people listen to with them.

May 26, 2013 at 9:16 PM Post #402 of 548
My friends that have or want these won't stop talking about them!  I'm not against Beats or anything I just think they are WAY WAY WAY over priced for their quality.  I try to tell my friends that you can get a WAY better pair of headphones for half the price.  They do not listen though.  They are all addicted lol.  When I first wanted headphones I wanted Beats.  Then I found out that they are not good for the price and that Senns and other brands are much better.  I do have to say that they are good on their style though.  I wish Sennheiser would be available in all of the colors that the beats are.  That would just be epic and a lot more people would buy them.

Jun 2, 2013 at 9:29 AM Post #403 of 548
Quote:
My friends that have or want these won't stop talking about them!  I'm not against Beats or anything I just think they are WAY WAY WAY over priced for their quality.  I try to tell my friends that you can get a WAY better pair of headphones for half the price.  They do not listen though.  They are all addicted lol.  When I first wanted headphones I wanted Beats.  Then I found out that they are not good for the price and that Senns and other brands are much better.  I do have to say that they are good on their style though.  I wish Sennheiser would be available in all of the colors that the beats are.  That would just be epic and a lot more people would buy them.

sennheiser should get in some street clothes designers and redesign exteriors so that people would be buying sennheiser hd280pro except they would look more "fashionable" also, thy should rename some of them as well, just to give them a bit more recognisability, e.g. For th eaverage customer it's easier to say beats than sennheiser hd280

Jun 5, 2013 at 9:09 AM Post #404 of 548
I agree with headphone man07, Sennheiser should make betterheaphone designs IMO, the only ones i like (for looks) are the HD280s. And since we're talking about Beats, here's a funny story: I had brought my V-Moda M-80s to school one day, and people were asking me if my headphones were "Beats", I said no. Then explained what they were, and said they looked cool, except for one guy, he asked, "Are those Beats?", as he walked up to me, then realized the weren't, walked away and said, "Oh, those aren't Beats.", and facepalmed SO hard. The ignorance of kids these days (Teens, etc.) -_-

Jun 5, 2013 at 9:36 AM Post #405 of 548
I agree with headphone man07, Sennheiser should make betterheaphone designs IMO, the only ones i like (for looks) are the HD280s. And since we're talking about Beats, here's a funny story: I had brought my V-Moda M-80s to school one day, and people were asking me if my headphones were "Beats", I said no. Then explained what they were, and said they looked cool, except for one guy, he asked, "Are those Beats?", as he walked up to me, then realized the weren't, walked away and said, "Oh, those aren't Beats.", and facepalmed SO hard. The ignorance of kids these days (Teens, etc.) -_-

Sennheiser Momentum, Sennheiser Ampeirior, HD439/449/598 they all look great to my eyes!

Here's my story about Beats: I landed at Dubai during mid-night. So basically I slept with my IEMs round my neck and I didn't realized even when I was out of the plane (my iPod is in my pocket) until this around 7-9 years old girl with her giant Beats Pro(it look extremely big on her) came pass me. She gave me that ugly face as if I did something "disgusting"...then a teenager with his Solos (not sure if it is HD) look at me and laughed and said something like "............Sony.............Beats" [he speaks Arabic]and the whole of his gang laughed. Then I looked down, "OH! My IEM is here lol" [I though it's in my bag]. So I sat down and yeah, keep it in my back pack... Just when I was about to leave, an adult... With his JH Audio CIEM looked at me and smiled :D My respond? A peak at his CIEM and smiled back to him with a thumps up! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back