Compilation of portable amps
Nov 26, 2008 at 8:32 AM Post #152 of 169
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oeryk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bless you, ghart999 for this thread! It has helped me tremendously!

Would it be prudent to update it with links to reviews of said portable amps? I have found a few here and there. What I really need is a review of the best amps under $200.

Hello - it is a must to have the i phone for audiphile sound over a regular i pod.not even close you will Thank me .keep smileling.!!!sound check 88

ALSO AMPS FOR UNDER 200.00 I HAVE THE GERMAN MADE PORTABLE AUDIOPHILE SOUND -LYRIX -A GREAT AMP .O1 DISTORTION LOUDNESS/BASS ENHANCE /DAC INPUT-1 9 VOLT BATT TO CHARGE -COMES WITH POWER SUPLY 15 VOLT PLUG IN.DEFEAT SWITCH.ECT.$ 159.00 .YOU CAN FIND IT ON GOOGLE SEARCH.YOU CANT GO WORNG.!!YOU CAN E MAIL ME @ GHE518@YAHOO.COM

Dec 15, 2008 at 3:15 AM Post #153 of 169
Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy Camper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Shouldn't this be moved to portable amps?

I also think this should be moved to portable amps but then again it doesnt seem to be updated and the op hasnt logged on for a year. Maybe someone should start a new thread in portable amps.

Mar 10, 2009 at 8:21 PM Post #157 of 169
which of these would work best with Senn PXC 450?

and btw u should add iBasso D2 and D10

Jul 4, 2009 at 8:50 AM Post #161 of 169
Quote:

Originally Posted by bass_nut /img/forum/go_quote.gif
any portable amp that our veterans here can recommend for my Grado SR325IS ? preferred music genre 70s-80s rock/pop/new wave and new age music

thanks

I'm actually VERY interested in the same exact style of music and setup. I don't need the amp to be completely portable, however. I've been looking at the Little Country III, but it's $500 and does not have a DAC. Too much moneys.. ahh..

Aug 17, 2009 at 9:08 AM Post #162 of 169
[QUOTE=Sw33t.Shuga.Ray;5394311]the OP really needs some updating[/QUOTE]

I don't think so, Some times the OP or any other individual parts will not decide the overall sound quality. The AMP is a system designing, to apply which part is the requirement of the designing target. What I have saying is good parts don't mean decent sound.

Nov 16, 2009 at 12:38 AM Post #165 of 169
Forget the engine noise - the screaming toddler in the next bank of seats and the chatterbox behind you are the people you need to silence - buy the bassiest pair of IEMs you can find. Long haul isnt about musical enjoyment, its about getting off with your sanity intact - good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back