Comfortable headphones
Oct 29, 2012 at 12:50 AM Post #16 of 21
I checked the Citiscape uptown and they look nice. I'm trying to find the DT 770 Premium but it's impossible! Will keep looking!

So I have two options: DT 770 Premium or Citiscape (i will try to use them before)... WHat about the DT 880 or DT 990? I'm pretty new and probably is a stupid question but they look alright (and no-one talks about them, only about the 770)

Thanks again!

Both the 880 and 990 are great but they are open and will not be ideal for travel at all. Im thinking the isolation (ability of the headphone to seal off outside noise) was better on the philips than the 770. Ill be able to compare in a few days hopefully. (Open meaning they are actually vented on the sides resulting in bigger more "airy" sound but you hear everything around you as a result).

Oct 29, 2012 at 7:31 AM Post #18 of 21
I'm really impressed with how well this forum works. Thank you all very much. 

Does anyone now where could I find the DT 770 Premium? I've been looking for them and couldn't find any used ones..

Best!

Oct 29, 2012 at 11:31 AM Post #19 of 21
There was one in the for sale trade section. You could make a "wanted" ad if u want.

Like i said you will have to go used. I heard they are gunna release it again soon but they havent made those for a while.

Oct 29, 2012 at 11:54 AM Post #20 of 21
Quote:
I had the bose Quietcomfort but I get horrible headaches with the noise cancelling system.

I want headphones that I can have on for hours and fall asleep with them and do not have the pain that I have with the Monster Pro. I just want to be able to listen to music or watch a movie without having to listen to a baby crying in the back! :D 

With good sound quality (but I really do not need the best of the best) which are the headphones you think are the most comfortables you have ever tried?

Oh, if its just comfort, try the Sony MDR-XB500. Not the BEST SQ, but I've never had a more comfortable pair of headphones. Only ones I've ever fallen asleep wearing. Isolation is OK, because theres vents on the side under the headband, but im sure a bit of modding could remove that issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back