Colorado Head-Fi Meet 2023 Saturday February 11th
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 14, 2022 at 3:41 PM Post #121 of 255
thanks for the quick reply...will check them out.

Feb 14, 2022 at 5:16 PM Post #123 of 255
Tried both since they are on chord's site. Neither has the mojo2 in stock atm...

thx for the suggestion.

Feb 14, 2022 at 5:22 PM Post #124 of 255
Mar 1, 2022 at 5:08 PM Post #125 of 255
I will place it in my calendar

Mar 3, 2022 at 5:17 AM Post #126 of 255
How's everyone been holding up? How're we all feeling about scheduling a meet at some point?

Mar 3, 2022 at 3:33 PM Post #127 of 255
Apr 13, 2022 at 11:14 PM Post #128 of 255
So what's up peeps... I'm still in. I need to hear some different gear. I've been on a tear... I could bring my Pontus 2 and soon to be here LTA Z40 amp... Maybe.

Right now, I have my Headamp GS-X mini, Naim Atom, and Matrix Audio Mini-i 3 Pro for sale. If you have any interest at least locals can put your ears on something.

Apr 14, 2022 at 11:34 AM Post #130 of 255
I undemocratically selected and sent in a booking request for Saturday 5/28 at Sam Gary Library Branch in Denver, same room that we had used last couple of time. Waiting on confirmation for that, please chime in if that date wouldn't work at all for you.

I will be out of town that weekend and the weekend prior so unfortunately it won't work for me!

Apr 14, 2022 at 1:28 PM Post #131 of 255
That date should work for me. I'll be bringing a few pieces of gear:

Aune X1s GT, Jasper --> Looking for impressions on these, so I'll record your thoughts. I'm rather curious what you guys will think of this tidy kit.
Bifrost 2 - SW51+/Jot2 --> Test out some SS/Tube MB flavors on your cans. My source accepts MicroSD cards so feel free to bring music you are familiar with.

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2022 at 1:52 PM Post #132 of 255
I undemocratically selected and sent in a booking request for Saturday 5/28 at Sam Gary Library Branch in Denver, same room that we had used last couple of time. Waiting on confirmation for that, please chime in if that date wouldn't work at all for you.
That's Memorial Day weekend, right? Through a happy coincidence, I think I might be able to attend that day. I worry a lot of other people will be out of town, though.

Apr 15, 2022 at 12:40 AM Post #134 of 255
I should definitely be free for anything we are planning in May. I should be able to bring a whole variety of gear (I ended up acquiring more gear in the last year and not selling any of the old kit yet). I can bring my senn hd-650s and (modified) hifiman he-500s for headphones, both with balanced and single-ended cables. I recently picked up a schiit modius DAC, and would be stoked to compare it to its big brother the bifrost 2. I still have my old kadas tone board as well if anyone is interested in hearing it, though it doesn't see a ton of use since the modius moved in :wink: For amps, I definitely plan to bring my OG jotunheim, my bottlehead sex, and stock bottlehead crack. I also can also bring a JDS labs atom, project ember, and another SW51 if anyone is interested in hearing those. I'm working on paring down my collection a bit, but probably won't have parted with any of it be the end of may. Stoked to hopefully see some of y'all agin in person!

Apr 15, 2022 at 3:57 PM Post #135 of 255
I should definitely be free for anything we are planning in May. I should be able to bring a whole variety of gear (I ended up acquiring more gear in the last year and not selling any of the old kit yet). I can bring my senn hd-650s and (modified) hifiman he-500s for headphones, both with balanced and single-ended cables. I recently picked up a schiit modius DAC, and would be stoked to compare it to its big brother the bifrost 2. I still have my old kadas tone board as well if anyone is interested in hearing it, though it doesn't see a ton of use since the modius moved in :wink: For amps, I definitely plan to bring my OG jotunheim, my bottlehead sex, and stock bottlehead crack. I also can also bring a JDS labs atom, project ember, and another SW51 if anyone is interested in hearing those. I'm working on paring down my collection a bit, but probably won't have parted with any of it be the end of may. Stoked to hopefully see some of y'all agin in person!

Definitely bring the 650(M) and Modius and I'd be happy to give you plenty of Bifrost 2 time. You'll also be able to compare Jot1 vs Jot2 with my stack. I really want to check out your bottlehead stuff. Nice to see another SW51 as well! These amps are basically unobtanium now with the recent world events. Bifrost 2 with the SW51 is really, really good. Especially with some tube swaps and modded 650s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back