Colorado Head-Fi Meet 2023 Saturday February 11th
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2022 at 6:54 PM Post #136 of 255
my contribution would be a Kaldas Research Conquest RR-1 with a Stax SRM-353x and a Ultrasone Signature Pro. Also an Audio Technica A1000Z, HD-650, can bring Rudistor RPX-33 mk2 and a Cavalli EHHA. If anyone is interested I can also bring a turntable and some vinyl.

Apr 18, 2022 at 10:08 PM Post #137 of 255
Right now, I have and may be able to bring: Chord DAVE; RAAL-requisite HSA-1b; ZMF Pendant SE; CFA3; RAAL-requisite SR1a; and ZMF Verite Closed Stabilized. I just acquired the CFA3, though, and depending on how things shake out with it, I might sell the Pendant and HSA-1b. I haven't decided yet, and don't know the timeline.

My availability is a bit up in the air. I think, at least as of now, I could do May 14 or 21. (I don't know about May 28 anymore--it depends on the timing of my flight back to CO the previous night). June 11 might work but I'm not sure yet. The rest of June is out for me. July 9, 16, or 23 look like possibilities.

Apr 18, 2022 at 11:29 PM Post #138 of 255
I am open for any date just need to know when so I can schedule it

Apr 30, 2022 at 11:13 PM Post #139 of 255
Hi everyone. After some thinking I've decided to bow out as the meet organizer for this and future head-fi meets. Really, my heart is not in the hobby as it once was. I've had some great time over the past years, and made some good friends. I do truly regret letting down those who were looking forward to this meet, but know that another will step forward to plan the next meet. I would nominate @Voxata for the role. I did cancel the library reservation for 5/28. Should the next organizer need my assistance in any regard, they can reach me by PM, as can anyone else if they have any questions.

Really it's nothing more than getting consensus on a date, then reserving a room - the sam gary branch library main room is what we've used in the past. You only need a denver public library card to make the reservation, which is available to anyone with a Colorado address (doesn't have to be specifically Denver address).

Cheers,
-Art

May 1, 2022 at 2:45 AM Post #140 of 255
Hi everyone. After some thinking I've decided to bow out as the meet organizer for this and future head-fi meets. Really, my heart is not in the hobby as it once was. I've had some great time over the past years, and made some good friends. I do truly regret letting down those who were looking forward to this meet, but know that another will step forward to plan the next meet. I would nominate @Voxata for the role. I did cancel the library reservation for 5/28. Should the next organizer need my assistance in any regard, they can reach me by PM, as can anyone else if they have any questions.

Really it's nothing more than getting consensus on a date, then reserving a room - the sam gary branch library main room is what we've used in the past. You only need a denver public library card to make the reservation, which is available to anyone with a Colorado address (doesn't have to be specifically Denver address).

Cheers,
-Art
Completely understandable. Things also come up and I hope all is well. I'll thumb through the dates in this thread and pick out something that will work for the group. Looking forward to this meet and seeing each of you again!

-Nick

May 1, 2022 at 1:12 PM Post #141 of 255
I might also have an option to offer. Should know tomorrow.

May 17, 2022 at 5:51 PM Post #142 of 255
Alright, how does July 16th sound? Hiker816 has been so kind as to offer an ideal place near downtown for our meet. This leaves us plenty of time to get things in order. More details to come, but suffice to say I'm trying to get some interesting extra gear available for us to demo. I'm looking forward to seeing each of you again this year!

Last edited:
May 18, 2022 at 1:04 PM Post #144 of 255
Hummm.. OK, that works a little better. I have been too busy as of late. Maybe.
I hear you there, that is why having it set out a touch more would be ideal I think. Good excuse to set it in stone and get away from the daily routine.

May 24, 2022 at 12:29 PM Post #145 of 255
Hey fellow CO members,

Was directed her by Hiker816 (thank you).

I'm located in Steamboat, am just beginning on building my audio system, and may or may not be able to attend the July meet, but will definitely watch this thread for any future meetings.

Been working remote since 2016 and utilities a combo of close back headphones and passive speakers for my desktop setup

Cheers and hope to meet some of you sooner than later

May 24, 2022 at 12:46 PM Post #146 of 255
Hey fellow CO members,

I'm located in Steamboat, am just beginning on building my audio system, and may or may not be able to attend the July meet, but will definitely watch this thread for any future meetings.

Been working remote since 2016 and utilities a combo of close back headphones and passive speakers for my desktop setup

Welcome and glad to meet you! Hope you can make it and enjoy some interesting new gear.

May 25, 2022 at 12:08 AM Post #147 of 255
Hey fellow CO members,

If you ever find that you will be over in Summit County, reach out to me, I'm in Silverthorne. I have a pretty extensive collection of gear and will gladly share the experience.

May 25, 2022 at 1:13 PM Post #148 of 255
If you ever find that you will be over in Summit County, reach out to me, I'm in Silverthorne. I have a pretty extensive collection of gear and will gladly share the experience.
Pack up some and come to the meet. It's not too far off. :D

May 26, 2022 at 12:53 AM Post #150 of 255
Pack up some and come to the meet. It's not too far off. :D
I just might... It sounds like it would be a bunch of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back