Clueless and looking for headphones (stylish and cheap)
Jul 24, 2010 at 11:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

WhiteMage

New Head-Fier
Sorry that I had to start one of these threads but I couldn't find anything on here.
I'm looking for some headphones (not in -ear) that are of quality. Only problem is that I want white (possibly silver, but only if they look like gun metal color) headphones under $110, good quality and are stylish. I did research on Beats by Dr. Dre line of headphones but realized that the quality was poor when it came to the headband.
I listen to rock, pop, hip hop, acoustic, little techno, and other sup genres of rock such as soft rock.
I am consulting you audiophiles only because I am pretty clueless about getting quality headphones. Also they need to be good at supporting low mid and high range. Thanks in advance.

Jul 25, 2010 at 12:16 AM Post #2 of 6

Quote:
I am consulting you audiophiles only because I am pretty clueless about getting quality headphones. Also they need to be good at supporting low mid and high range. Thanks in advance.

Sorry to say, but if you've got an account here, you're... one of usss...

If you like the metal/tech look, the ATH-ES7 is good looking. You might also look at the Phiaton MS400, a bit more expensive but not without its charm either.

Jul 25, 2010 at 12:23 AM Post #3 of 6
Well, the ES7 definitely match your criteria. The white ones.

Jul 25, 2010 at 12:31 AM Post #4 of 6

Sorry to say, but if you've got an account here, you're... one of usss...

If you like the metal/tech look, the ATH-ES7 is good looking. You might also look at the Phiaton MS400, a bit more expensive but not without its charm either.

I just might just become one of you Guys, but as of right now, I am not.
On topic, i dig the ETH-ES7. the Phiaton isn't really my style and is out of my range.

Jul 26, 2010 at 9:17 PM Post #6 of 6
IMO the akg 81dj is kinda ugly but people have done some cool mods to it, skinning it and stuff. Audio Technica (who makes the ES7) makes some fine looking phones, but ES7 is one of their cheapest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back