Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Dec 25, 2015 at 10:31 AM Post #7,591 of 42,765
Two questions:

Does anyone else notice that the brown colour that indicated lowest volume isn't really that brown?

Also: the tactile click on the volume up and down balls are a bit different.

Dec 25, 2015 at 10:46 AM Post #7,593 of 42,765
  Try Konstantin at Lavricable the maker of this cable below, he may be able to help. Just ask for the length and end types required ie straight or right angled, micro B to micro B, sleeve colour, whatever you want. Just ask you never know

I will be doing just that myself in the New Year (ordered in principal but allowing Konstantin to have a break 
ksc75smile.gif
)

I must be doing something wrong. Works for me with my ipod touch sometimes others not:frowning2:

I've gone back to the camera connector/Moon Audio Black Dragon combo.

Dec 25, 2015 at 10:46 AM Post #7,594 of 42,765
I have the "-" ball at a whitish colour and the "+" ball showing a tinge of brown at the center while staying whitish around the edges.

Also if I keep the "-" ball held down it seems to cycle through the entire available colour spectrum again all the way from the brownish state to the white, purple, blue, green,  the yellowish colour and back to red. No change to the sound after the lowest possible volume of course. The same thing would happen with the "+" ball held down I assume, haven't really tried it. 

I'm guessing this is normal.

By brown to indicate lowest volume sort of looks like this but a bit darker pink. Is this normal?

Dec 25, 2015 at 11:46 AM Post #7,599 of 42,765
I'd appreciate it if someone could shed some light and help me. My colours on the LED balls seem to be working fine, but I just can't tell what colour brown is because I move the volume down all the way until both balls look a pinkish colour then if I go volume down again both ball colours turn off and volume is mute.

I know their is an orange colour that looks close the brown then the lowest volume pink does.

What gives? I don't understand.

Dec 25, 2015 at 11:51 AM Post #7,600 of 42,765
I've always seen red-ish, not brown.

Dec 25, 2015 at 11:58 AM Post #7,601 of 42,765
I've always seen red-ish, not brown.

If you can Pm me a picture of what the colour of both your balls look like at lowest volume before the colour of them both go off and volume mutes that would be great.

This is normal right? When at lowest volume and both are pinkish/red then you click volume down once more then colour goes off and volume mutes - correct?

Dec 25, 2015 at 11:59 AM Post #7,602 of 42,765
If you can Pm me a picture of what the colour of both your balls look like at lowest volume before the colour of them both go off and volume mutes that would be great.

This is normal right? When at lowest volume and both are pinkish/red then you click volume down once more then colour goes off and volume mutes - correct?

Many pictures in my review. Look at my signature.

Dec 25, 2015 at 12:46 PM Post #7,603 of 42,765
Can someone show me what brown colour is supposed to look like? I'm so confused

My brown looks like a pinkish colour

And this is a serious concern for you?
confused_face_2.gif

oh well...

the following posts might be of interest to you, regarding colours:

www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-the-official-thread-read-the-third-post-for-updated-info/5910#post_12114019

www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-the-official-thread-read-the-third-post-for-updated-info/5640#post_12097543

and brightness of the button LEDs: www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-the-official-thread-read-the-third-post-for-updated-info/270#post_11995598

Dec 25, 2015 at 12:54 PM Post #7,604 of 42,765
For all Christmas newcomers to the Mojo, welcome, and just a friendly reminder to please check the 3rd post on the 1st page of this thread before asking questions, as there are many, many answers, for a wide range of Mojo-related topics, provided there, for your easy reference.

Merry Christmas and Happy Listening! 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back