Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Oct 31, 2015 at 6:50 AM Post #3,196 of 42,765
 You do yourselves proud.

no, he does me proud, he's a great friend to have.

in other news... just got confirmation that my new pc will be delivered today... I would tell you all what a fraught five weeks its been but hey, I've now got happy-feet...
bigsmile_face.gif

Oct 31, 2015 at 6:53 AM Post #3,197 of 42,765
no, he does me proud, he's a great friend to have.

in other news... just got confirmation that my new pc will be delivered today... I would tell you all what a fraught five weeks its been but hey, I've now got happy-feet... :bigsmile_face:  

You've had a police constable delivered and he brought with him an animated movie about a dancing penguin?

Oct 31, 2015 at 7:05 AM Post #3,200 of 42,765
you only want to know what super-duper 'pc' I purchased > Streacom F7C-Alpha... it's small & powerful, just like Mojo... simarlies huh... :wink_face:  

Falling on deaf ears - I'm an Apple Mac guy and I make no apologies :). Your new PC sounds like a type of stealth bomber.....

Oct 31, 2015 at 7:13 AM Post #3,202 of 42,765
Collected from the local district today. End game portable stack to me.

Oct 31, 2015 at 7:14 AM Post #3,203 of 42,765
Oct 31, 2015 at 7:19 AM Post #3,204 of 42,765
End game portable stack to me.

You might as well swap the Mojo for a Hugo in the middle of that sandwich, seeing as it won't fit in a pocket anyway :)

Seriously though, are you using the Sony as transport, then Mojo as a DAC and amp, and then the CDM as an extra amp? I have Hugo and CDM and I've tried the equivalent stack (with an iP6 rather then the Sony). It sounds fab but I'm not sure how much better it sounds than using the transport with just the Hugo or just the CDM. Fancy throwing a few SQ detail comparisons out there?

Oct 31, 2015 at 7:27 AM Post #3,205 of 42,765
I've charged by MoJo overnight but it doesn't seem to switch on .....

What am I missing here ?

Oct 31, 2015 at 7:42 AM Post #3,208 of 42,765
You might as well swap the Mojo for a Hugo in the middle of that sandwich, seeing as it won't fit in a pocket anyway :)

Seriously though, are you using the Sony as transport, then Mojo as a DAC and amp, and then the CDM as an extra amp? I have Hugo and CDM and I've tried the equivalent stack (with an iP6 rather then the Sony). It sounds fab but I'm not sure how much better it sounds than using the transport with just the Hugo or just the CDM. Fancy throwing a few SQ detail comparisons out there?

If running headphones, the cdm adds its own flavor of warm and smootheness, also makes the mid richer. Some notable thing is low mids are even tighter then just the mojo alone and there is a feeling of a more enveloping sound. Is that better especially for the size and cost? I don't really know. I need more time with my mojo to tell but definitely to me it's more enjoyable.

Oh ya I use zx2 cause that's the only dap I have that can digital out. Not that I feel it's better haha

Oct 31, 2015 at 7:51 AM Post #3,210 of 42,765
No such thing. Just you wait until Chord's next product after Mojo lol :tongue_smile:

Till chord produces a tube amp hahah. I love them for their dacs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back