Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Oct 31, 2015 at 6:09 AM Post #3,181 of 42,765
I'm hoping to 'view' the Rugby World Cup final in a few hours... at half-time I will rapidly connect to the internet to see how the happy-hammers got on, hopefully I will 'view' a favourable result... thought I'd post a few views on things... :wink_face:  

Easy Tiger! :wink:

I having that difficult decision as a Brit (edit: Englishman - from just down the road from you guys in fact) about whether to support the Wallabies....it's a tough one.

Oct 31, 2015 at 6:14 AM Post #3,182 of 42,765
  I'm hoping to 'view' the Rugby World Cup final in a few hours... at half-time I will rapidly connect to the internet to see how the happy-hammers got on, hopefully I will 'view' a favourable result... thought I'd post a few views on things...
wink_face.gif

I am so nervous, I think we are going to be utterly destroyed. 

Oct 31, 2015 at 6:18 AM Post #3,183 of 42,765
you are right questyle optical out sounds like ass it basically sucks the life outta the mojo

Hi soundblast75, I have tried QP1R with mojo, and it does not pair as well as AK.   QP1R drives the bigger headphones (HE1K and LCD-XC) well and sounded more enjoyable than mojo. But for iEMs, I think Mojo is pretty good and has good synergy with most earphones.   

Agreed QP1R not good pairing with MoJo - Also Cowon P1 not good pairing also

Oct 31, 2015 at 6:25 AM Post #3,185 of 42,765
I fully agree with you , but this time I can't say that .... Because how to do if I hear more sounds with zx2 it's not only sound signature it's just pure sound it's about performance ... even if I prefer little bit warm , analytical , but still musical sound from mojo I can't just can't rate it higher because performance is much much lower in this case

MOJO CANT BE COMPARE WITH DAPS OVER 1k , by performance isn't good enough . I respect every opinions from you guys , and I never said I don't :) I bought many products based on opinions from headfi . I don't troll also . But I just clearly can't say Mojo is better even if I like him sound signature more as ZX2 ,because from soundstage to trebles ZX2 is bigger more extended trebles , more detailed mid range , and wider soundstage .

Hello I'm having some difficulties typing this because of the red mist before my eyes. Simply put the Dac inside Mojo is about thousand times more capable and in terms of the electronics that is involved than the average or even expensive Dap Dacs so please try to understand that you not making sense with what your saying. I do hope I haven't offered you. John E Franks

Oct 31, 2015 at 6:29 AM Post #3,186 of 42,765
lets hope not, if you play like you did against England you'll have more than a chance... the All Blacks are bloody awesome forsure, but, they've never won a World Cup outside of NZ... travelling is not a part of their mojo.

Yeah but they broke their duck last time, and know they can do it now. Maybe it will pour with rain. Weather forecast, anyone?

Oct 31, 2015 at 6:30 AM Post #3,187 of 42,765
Agreed QP1R not good pairing with MoJo - Also Cowon P1 not good pairing also
what makes them not good? Not good when you listen to a female singer? Or too much bass ?

Oct 31, 2015 at 6:34 AM Post #3,189 of 42,765
Yeah but they broke their duck last time, and know they can do it now. Maybe it will pour with rain. Weather forecast, anyone?

the weather is good but not barby good, could be a few light showers or fog around evening time.

fog could be the Aussies best bet, they can be sneaky & they won't see 'em coming...
wink_face.gif

Oct 31, 2015 at 6:37 AM Post #3,190 of 42,765
my mojo smell like hype ... finally connected my zx2 with mojo by otg cable and tested by few days ... My mojo perhaps past 12 hours burn in and I must say mojo sound worse as my zx2...
- Trebles with zx2 more details and more air around
- mids also more detailed with zx2 more resolution also I can hear more ..
- soundstage good imaging with mojo but is smaller not soo wide like zx2 and not soo deep
- bass and now must say mojo Have a better decay and Punch also bass is very natural

Conclusion -- I will keep mojo until 50 hours burn in if sound don't change I will return my unit , because excluding volume every aspects of mojo are worse as zx2

Results - disappointed

Not trying to decrease Your opinion, but are You sure You had all EQs, effects and all tricks provided by Sony switched off? I know Sony packs a lot of "sound steroids" to their daps.

Oct 31, 2015 at 6:38 AM Post #3,191 of 42,765
Hello I'm having some difficulties typing this because of the red mist before my eyes. Simply put the Dac inside Mojo is about thousand times more capable and in terms of the electronics that is involved than the average or even expensive Dap Dacs so please try to understand that you not making sense with what your saying. I do hope I haven't offered you. John E Franks

Put the knife down and back away, Mr Franks :wink:
You've got 213 pages of glowing feedback. Mojo was a fantastic idea to get a whole new bunch of customers onboard who couldn't / wouldn't stretch to the Hugo (I have a Hugo and love it, for the record). You knocked it out of the park, as our US friends say.

You know how head-fi threads go: lots of hype and speculation (good and bad); great reviews from early adopters; criticism of the price it it's an expensive upgrade (not an issue with Mojo); some people getting run around by their chosen retailer or distributor and vowing never to buy your stuff again; the first little niggles / problems showing up; then everyone settles into a general consensus (it's one of the best boxes out there / it failed to live up to expectations etc).
I've only been on here for a year, but I've never seen a thread move at this speed - it has been hard to keep up. Everything points to a home run success. Bravo sir.

Oct 31, 2015 at 6:39 AM Post #3,192 of 42,765
the weather is good but not barby good, could be a few light showers or fog around evening time.

fog could be the Aussies best bet, they can be sneaky & they won't see 'em coming... :wink_face:  

Conversely, black kit will be harder to spot in the fog than bright yellow.... :)

Oct 31, 2015 at 6:40 AM Post #3,193 of 42,765
Flat and lacking dynamics and balance, then when you try from AK or Straight from phone - everything is excellent
p1 does not sound like that on its own, but the AK240 did on its own.

Oct 31, 2015 at 6:42 AM Post #3,194 of 42,765
Put the knife down and back away, Mr Franks
wink.gif

You've got 213 pages of glowing feedback. Mojo was a fantastic idea to get a whole new bunch of customers onboard who couldn't / wouldn't stretch to the Hugo (I have a Hugo and love it, for the record). You knocked it out of the park, as our US friends say.

You know how head-fi threads go: lots of hype and speculation (good and bad); great reviews from early adopters; criticism of the price it it's an expensive upgrade (not an issue with Mojo); some people getting run around by their chosen retailer or distributor and vowing never to buy your stuff again; the first little niggles / problems showing up; then everyone settles into a general consensus (it's one of the best boxes out there / it failed to live up to expectations etc).
I've only been on here for a year, but I've never seen a thread move at this speed - it has been hard to keep up. Everything points to a home run success. Bravo sir.

John's passionate about his Company & products, think I'd be the same truth be known.

btw... see no-ones asked this Sony fan-boy what he likes best...
confused_face.gif

Oct 31, 2015 at 6:46 AM Post #3,195 of 42,765
John's passionate about his Company & products, think I'd be the same truth be known.

btw... see no-ones asked this Sony fan-boy what he likes best... :confused_face:

And so he (John) should be - there aren't that many luxury goods sectors where you can interact with the designer / manufacturer in a frank (haha) and open way, and it would be a shame if he wasn't bothered after all that effort and hard work. You do yourselves proud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back