1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
  1. Nirvana1000
    What is the silver amp?

2. harpo1
    Audeze Deckard

Nirvana1000 likes this.
  3. DjBobby

After updating iPhone 7 to 10.3.1 ALL my cables stopped working, including the genuine Apple CCK. It starts playing for a half a minute or so, and then shows up "this device is not supported" [​IMG] 

4. Mediahound

That's strange. My Apple adapter seems to be working fine, just not the third-party one. I played an entire album with it without issue. 

5. adamsmarbles
    does windows 10 creators update need new drivers or something?  im guessing not but the sound enhancements arent there to disable anymore, and some other things i usually disable

is that a thing?

6. cellison

I just got my Mojo back from having the battery replaced and reading this forum was expecting to have problem with my iPhone SE/10.3.1 and the Mojo. I just listened to about an hours worth of music using the Apple CCK and didn't have any issues at all. I'm not sure why some people are having issues and some aren't.

7. Duncan Moderator
    From another thread, my own CCK, model A1440 continues to work fine, but seemingly model A1441 is the one having issues, feel free to corroborate that information as you wish :)

8. cellison
    I just checked and my CCK is the A1440 model.

9. jfettlol
    that's cool, but you're throwin some shade man. i read all about him prior to ordering via ebay, but he must take that account seriously because they showed up in less than a week. i'm happy with the cable, i ordered a ton of different adapters and such before i just decided to order the cable. this was 2 weeks ago, and i'm already making my own cables and connections,  you live and learn.

(ok, idk how to delete or properly reply to a certain post. this website is confusing..)

10. ReigninBeard
    There's already a few posts on this site on different DAC threads saying people are still having problems on the 10.3.2 beta so don't get your hopes up

11. ReigninBeard

I've tried 2 A1440 models. One brand new. Both are displaying the issue

12. costas23
    hi, I am planning on upgrading my mobile to a recent Android device (Huawei P9) to use with my mojo on the go. 
    However I read some time ago, that android sends upsampled audio files to mojo which results in worse sq .... is there a way to send bit-perfect files to mojo while using spotify? I listen solely to spotify (I know UAPP sends bit-perfect signal but it is not working with spotify, only tidal, so I can't use UAPP).
    thanks in advance :)

13. Hooster

Use Tidal, works great :wink:

14. krismusic Contributor
    This thing with the IOS update disabling third party connectors. Isn't that a deliberate aim of Apple? Keeping their system closed. So why would a future update enable them again? Unless they realise that they have compromised their CCK of course...

15. costas23
    thanks for your reply, but that's not an option, I prefer spotify (also due to half the costs :wink:

so there is no option to output not-upsampled signal from android?