Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Apr 11, 2017 at 4:29 PM Post #31,711 of 42,765
Apr 11, 2017 at 4:44 PM Post #31,713 of 42,765
  So it seems with the latest iOS update 10.3 (and beyond), third-party usb cables no longer with with iOS devices. You HAVE to use the Apple one (Lightning to USB adapter). 

It is not clear if the Apple issue applies to all future 10.3.x versions, or whether as has been claimed, that 10.3.2 beta cures the issue.

New iOS update and my forza cck replacement cable works with iPod and iPad which is good news

After updating iPhone 7 to 10.3.1 ALL my cables stopped working, including the genuine Apple CCK. It starts playing for a half a minute or so, and then shows up "this device is not supported" 
angry_face.gif

Apr 11, 2017 at 4:58 PM Post #31,714 of 42,765

After updating iPhone 7 to 10.3.1 ALL my cables stopped working, including the genuine Apple CCK. It starts playing for a half a minute or so, and then shows up "this device is not supported" 
angry_face.gif

That's strange. My Apple adapter seems to be working fine, just not the third-party one. I played an entire album with it without issue. 

Apr 11, 2017 at 9:47 PM Post #31,716 of 42,765

angry_face.gif

I just got my Mojo back from having the battery replaced and reading this forum was expecting to have problem with my iPhone SE/10.3.1 and the Mojo. I just listened to about an hours worth of music using the Apple CCK and didn't have any issues at all. I'm not sure why some people are having issues and some aren't.

Apr 11, 2017 at 10:19 PM Post #31,717 of 42,765
From another thread, my own CCK, model A1440 continues to work fine, but seemingly model A1441 is the one having issues, feel free to corroborate that information as you wish :)

Apr 12, 2017 at 12:56 AM Post #31,719 of 42,765
that's cool, but you're throwin some shade man. i read all about him prior to ordering via ebay, but he must take that account seriously because they showed up in less than a week. i'm happy with the cable, i ordered a ton of different adapters and such before i just decided to order the cable. this was 2 weeks ago, and i'm already making my own cables and connections,  you live and learn.

(ok, idk how to delete or properly reply to a certain post. this website is confusing..)

Apr 12, 2017 at 5:46 AM Post #31,722 of 42,765
hi, I am planning on upgrading my mobile to a recent Android device (Huawei P9) to use with my mojo on the go. 
However I read some time ago, that android sends upsampled audio files to mojo which results in worse sq .... is there a way to send bit-perfect files to mojo while using spotify? I listen solely to spotify (I know UAPP sends bit-perfect signal but it is not working with spotify, only tidal, so I can't use UAPP).
thanks in advance :)

Apr 12, 2017 at 7:27 AM Post #31,724 of 42,765
This thing with the IOS update disabling third party connectors. Isn't that a deliberate aim of Apple? Keeping their system closed. So why would a future update enable them again? Unless they realise that they have compromised their CCK of course...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back