Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Oct 19, 2016 at 10:45 PM Post #24,481 of 42,773
Just got my own MOJO. Thanks to x RELIC x for introducing me during the MOJO review tour earlier this year. I said in my review that I saw a Mojo in my future, and today's the day!

Thanks, my friend!!!

WooHoo Nik! Glad you finally got one! Enjoy!

:beerchug:

Oct 19, 2016 at 10:48 PM Post #24,482 of 42,773
WooHoo Nik! Glad you finally got one! Enjoy!

:beerchug:

Thanks, Craig!

tumblr_myyd2xcgfB1rxe2h4o1_500.gif

I've got my mojo, baby!

Oct 19, 2016 at 11:25 PM Post #24,483 of 42,773

Thanks for the info I will try it out later when I get home.

Also another question, I have read on the 3rd page that the color of the balls would be light blue on line out mode(holding the 2 balls on powerup) but mine would lit up with a light purple color in this mode, unless im color blind I think there is something wrong with my unit? I have the mojo for a year now and just started using this line out feature so help.

I can confirm that line out mode is purple as you described. Nothing wrong with your unit.

Happy listening 
beyersmile.png

Oct 20, 2016 at 12:19 AM Post #24,486 of 42,773
Nope decreased to the lowest still freaks out the amp.
Everything is fine as long as music is not playing.

So let's break this down to troubleshoot. Does the Mojo play music cleanly to your headphones? Can you test with a different amp (what amp do you have)? Do you have a different cable to connect the Mojo to your amp to rule that out?

Oct 20, 2016 at 3:10 AM Post #24,487 of 42,773
 My Mojo seems to have some usb socket connection problems.
It has had this connection problem with certain cables from the first day, but until now I thought, that was the cables fault.
It was ok with some other cables, but recently the issue got much worse. Mojo doesn't work anymore with cables it used to work, and I experience the problem with cables I did not experience earlier. This made me suspect Mojo's USB socket.
Loosing signal in one earcup happens as often as total loss of connection, due to the slightest cable movement in Mojo socket. The light in Mojo's power button turns off, when this happens.
Visually the socket seems to be alright, as well as the plugs of the 4-5 different USB cables I tried.
I am about to send Mojo back to the retailer, as it is still under warranty. Has anyone experienced similar problems?
(I do not like the thought not having Mojo for days...)

Oct 20, 2016 at 4:18 AM Post #24,488 of 42,773
I said I'd post some pictures of the Hama 40J camera case today, so here they are.
My Mojo fits in really well, even with installed DIGNIS case, and the Hama's dimensions are ideal for the DAC-Amp. However, it looks and feels quite cheap. Not a big deal as I only spent ~ €4 on it and because there are not that many alternative camera bags/cases that have the right dimensions for the Mojo.

Oct 20, 2016 at 4:23 AM Post #24,489 of 42,773
Double bagged. So it wont get warm ?

Oct 20, 2016 at 4:31 AM Post #24,490 of 42,773
I just received my official Mojo case. Frustratingly before the Mojo!
In what possible scenario would I walk around swinging the Mojo from a wrist strap??!
IMO the fixing really spoils the look of an otherwise very nice little case.

Oct 20, 2016 at 5:34 AM Post #24,491 of 42,773
In what possible scenario would I walk around swinging the Mojo from a wrist strap??!

Agree

You also loose the little rubber feet so is liable to slide of any surface with a light cable tug.

Sent mine back.

Oct 20, 2016 at 5:55 AM Post #24,492 of 42,773

Why don't you get yourself a poodle or a pooch to go on the end of the strap or maybe give it to your wife for her kitten. 
blink.gif

p.s. Nik, enjoy your new Mojo for the moment - while you have your eye on more gear. 
wink_face.gif

Oct 20, 2016 at 6:00 AM Post #24,493 of 42,773
Why don't you get yourself a poodle or a pooch to go on the end of the strap or maybe give it to your wife for her kitten. :blink:

p.s. Nik, enjoy your new Mojo for the moment - while you have your eye on more gear. :wink_face:
Good call.

Oct 20, 2016 at 6:28 AM Post #24,494 of 42,773
The price has been dropped from 599 to 499 on the websites I normally purchase from.. is there a new mojo coming soon?

John F .....No there is no new mojo coming just exciting add one modules In the short term. So we've asked our distributors around the globe to adjust their prices to the stabilised Brexit level of the pound ... well not quite as most of our materials prices coming from abroad have naturally increased so although the value of the UK pound has fallen, but our distributor buy prices in pounds will increase later due to our increased costs so now is probably a good time for new customers to buy a mojo and existing customer to buy extras for their family members especially with Christmas round the corner. :santa_tone1:I'm shameless sorry

Oct 20, 2016 at 6:31 AM Post #24,495 of 42,773
Hello guys, sorry I dont know if this has been addressed before, but I am in Hong Kong, and when I tried looking for an official retailer on chord's site, i cant locate any. So I am wondering how I can order one? Is there any stores that shop internationally? Especially considering the fx rates right now, if I can pay in pounds that would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back