Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Jan 7, 2016 at 5:07 PM Post #8,778 of 42,765
Plugged it into my phone today, this thing is nothing short of amazing.   Everything you've read about it, the glowing reviews, the improvement in sound, they're all true.

Jan 7, 2016 at 5:10 PM Post #8,779 of 42,765
  Plugged it into my phone today, this thing is nothing short of amazing.   Everything you've read about it, the glowing reviews, the improvement in sound, they're all true.

Yes they are :)
I am going to miss mine so much, but then I will enjoy it when it's back from repair!

Jan 7, 2016 at 5:58 PM Post #8,782 of 42,765
^ ^
On that note, I'm actually glad I found a cheap 100mkii.   Although this is "portable," (i6+/ccx cable), there's no easy way to stuff this rig into your pocket without worrying about the cables bending.

The 100mkii/mojo will surely solve that :)

Jan 7, 2016 at 6:36 PM Post #8,784 of 42,765
I've received a short awesome micro usb (male) to micro usb (male) , my intent was to connect the Mojo to the Note 5.

However, can I connect the dx80 to the Mojo with this awesome short cable?

I would try but I'm scared to screw something up

DX80 has no USB output so no, you can't use your awesome little cable with it. Should work well with your Note.

Jan 7, 2016 at 7:36 PM Post #8,786 of 42,765
  ^ ^
On that note, I'm actually glad I found a cheap 100mkii.   Although this is "portable," (i6+/ccx cable), there's no easy way to stuff this rig into your pocket without worrying about the cables bending.

The 100mkii/mojo will surely solve that :)

You mean like this? :D

Jan 7, 2016 at 7:45 PM Post #8,787 of 42,765
^ ^

Yes sir! Sysconcepts shipped my cable out today but I got the thicker 5mm jacket. AK hadn't shipped yet so I'm about a week out from my final rig.

Jan 7, 2016 at 7:47 PM Post #8,788 of 42,765
. From John Franks managing Director of Chord. We are currently looking into how or where Mass drop have obtained the unit in their photo or other units resold to them without our knowledge. I can confirm that we at Chord Electronics ltd have had no discussions with this retail company. Therefore I doubt they can supply any numbers of units unless we wish them too do so . As far as I'm concerned, we don't! I hope that is clear enough for everyone.

To be honest, having you hate on Massdrop doesn't help me want to buy your product.  I'm loving my M9XX and my K7XX, and other things I've bought from Massdrop.  I wish I had gotten in on those Fostex headphones.  

Jan 7, 2016 at 7:49 PM Post #8,789 of 42,765
Received the tour unit back today. All I can say is that after acclimating to the sound of my other gear and listening to the Mojo after an extended break the sound quality actually surpassed my audio memory of the device.

Just want to re-iterate again how well executed the Mojo is for a technically brilliant and musical sound reproduction.

Jan 7, 2016 at 7:51 PM Post #8,790 of 42,765
To be honest, having you hate on Massdrop doesn't help me want to buy your product.  I'm loving my M9XX and my K7XX, and other things I've bought from Massdrop.  I wish I had gotten in on those Fostex headphones.  

It does seem sketchy that the manufacturer / distributor has no idea where Massdrop received their units from. Makes me second guess Massdrop to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back