Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Jan 7, 2016 at 1:28 PM Post #8,762 of 42,765
Mojo have connection issues with ONKYO DPX1.

After a period of times track playing will disconnect from mojo.

Please take note. Couples of friends having the same issues.

If you planning to get ONKYO DPX1 to pair with Mojo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drat
One I was considering as a total all in one with the bonus of pairing to the Mojo

confused_face.gif

blink.gif

Jan 7, 2016 at 1:35 PM Post #8,763 of 42,765
Improvements suggestions for mojo v2:

1. Longer battery life
2. Longer battery life
3. Longer battery life

Go get yourself a battery juice pack, no one is stopping you to use Mojo while feeding it battery. The good thing is that when Mojo is full, you can portably carrying it out and about for 10 hours. :D Mojo for the Gogo is a good Mojo

Jan 7, 2016 at 1:41 PM Post #8,764 of 42,765
Ok, ok. I give, I did get to listen to an A&K DAP once. I'd dropped by ALO HQ in Portland to meet Ken and pick up an Rx to try out. Turns out Ken wanted me to audition the Campfire Audio IEM (which btw are awesome!). I didn't know that was coming, so I hadn't brought a source. Ken pulled out what was obviously an A&K DAP. I asked if it was AK240. Nope. AK380. AK380 + Campfire Audio Jupiter almost blew my mind! However, since I didn't bring one of my own DAPs for comparison, I don't know how much of it was AK380, Jupiter, or both and really only spent about an hour with it, so I don't really include when talking about DAPs I've auditioned.
Not sure if the magic circuitry is in Cozoy's cable or in Astrapi. I sent my Aegis (which also gets by without CCK) to a headfi buddy in Canada, so I couldn't test that out. The thought has crossed my mind but slipped right out when I couldn't test it, so I'm glad you brought it up.
Got my mojos today, and nope the astrapi cable does not work with it :frowning2: what a pity

Jan 7, 2016 at 1:54 PM Post #8,765 of 42,765
Improvements suggestions for mojo v2:

1. Longer battery life
2. Longer battery life
3. Longer battery life

I have been wondering about the fact that I use only low impedance headphones. I have been thinking a lower current battery could be fitted to last longer.

I might be completely wrong but I think they chose a high current or voltage battery to drive demanding headphones.

Please forgive me if I have misunderstood this.

Jan 7, 2016 at 2:01 PM Post #8,766 of 42,765
Go get yourself a battery juice pack, no one is stopping you to use Mojo while feeding it battery. The good thing is that when Mojo is full, you can portably carrying it out and about for 10 hours. :D Mojo for the Gogo is a good Mojo

It only lasts 4.5 from a full charge not 10 hrs. I have a power bank but 3 devices in my pocket is just too much.

Jan 7, 2016 at 2:29 PM Post #8,770 of 42,765
around 3 weeks

Jan 7, 2016 at 2:52 PM Post #8,772 of 42,765
Hi guys.

all your guys cable have been posted. They were shipped via DHL priority Mail. There is no tracking, because tracking would requiere me to send the cables in a package. Which is like 15-20€ only for the shipping. So i sent it in protected envelopes, to keep the costs down. I can only ask for your patience. Never would i try to rip you guys off. I am really sorry for the inconvinience.

Please contact me via pm if they have not arrived by the end of the month.

Thanks.

Jan 7, 2016 at 3:07 PM Post #8,773 of 42,765
Hi guys.

all your guys cable have been posted. They were shipped via DHL priority Mail. There is no tracking, because tracking would requiere me to send the cables in a package. Which is like 15-20€ only for the shipping. So i sent it in protected envelopes, to keep the costs down. I can only ask for your patience. Never would i try to rip you guys off. I am really sorry for the inconvinience.

Please contact me via pm if they have not arrived by the end of the month.

Thanks.

Well according to you it was posted 15 days ago. :rage::rage::rage::rage:

Apologies for the thread hijack. I'll take this offline now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back