Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Oct 23, 2016 at 10:21 PM Post #24,706 of 42,765
I wonder if this will actually help? Idd anything about RF and many other electronic talk. Just wanna enjoy streaming without RF
He posted on this thread in detail.

Oct 23, 2016 at 10:31 PM Post #24,707 of 42,765
894aeecfef407cda51ffc3b13ad9f43c.jpg

Better to be safe than sorry :rolleyes:

Oct 24, 2016 at 3:21 AM Post #24,709 of 42,765
I have the same issue when using Tiday or any other streaming app.  Not just with Mojo, all the portable amps I have......

I've been pleasantly surprised that I haven't had problems with the iPhone 6S which is notorious for RFI. In fact the Mojo is the first wired external device that I have used with the 6S that this has not been a problem. I am listening to Tidal offline but not needed to put the phone into airplane.

Oct 24, 2016 at 4:42 AM Post #24,710 of 42,765
I use Schiit2uber stack + Fidelio X2 at home and iphone 6s + dunu2000j on the go.
Lately, I was thinking about buying Mojo and upgrading to iphone 7.
Would it be wise to do that? Is it worth the price difference (compared with stack) and could I expect to hear any improvements in sound quality with dunu?

Oct 24, 2016 at 5:32 AM Post #24,711 of 42,765
I use Schiit2uber stack + Fidelio X2 at home and iphone 6s + dunu2000j on the go.
Lately, I was thinking about buying Mojo and upgrading to iphone 7.
Would it be wise to do that? Is it worth the price difference (compared with stack) and could I expect to hear any improvements in sound quality with dunu?

Headphones/IEMs/speakers etc will always have the biggest difference in sound quality. Consider upgrading them before worrying about other gear.
Having said that, I prefer Mojo to Bifrost Uber/Asgard 2 stack.

Oct 24, 2016 at 6:11 AM Post #24,713 of 42,765
That picture! LOL. Wouldn't like to get back to find my desk like that. Mind you, I bet it cuts down on RF interference! 
dt880smile.png

Oct 24, 2016 at 8:50 AM Post #24,715 of 42,765
Headphones/IEMs/speakers etc will always have the biggest difference in sound quality. Consider upgrading them before worrying about other gear.
Having said that, I prefer Mojo to Bifrost Uber/Asgard 2 stack.

Creative sound blaster E5 + mojo = my preferred preference for music , musical, music , movies . Very unique paring and unusual stack for the mojo .
I love it so much with my iem . EQ + volume wow magic .

Oct 24, 2016 at 9:39 AM Post #24,716 of 42,765
Since I received my Mojo, I've experienced some issues, and the biggest one is that I'm getting pops when listening over my PC. It sounds almost like bubbles bursting and happens around once per hour. When it happens, my ears hurt even though it doesn't sound very loud, but maybe they are very short volume spikes? I've tried different sample rates, and used both Spotify and VLC for playback. I'm not listening to excessively loud volumes, but I'm using IEMs.

Did anyone experience something similar with a Mojo or other device?

Regards,
J

Oct 24, 2016 at 9:49 AM Post #24,717 of 42,765
Hello All!  I was wondering if anyone had issues with the battery?  I charged my Mojo on Friday and its dead by Monday morning after being in my bag all weekend. I know there is a little drain to monitor the button inputs, but its supposed to last a month.  This is after being plugged in for 15 hours on Friday so I know it was fully charged. 

Thanks for any info you can provide! 

Oct 24, 2016 at 9:53 AM Post #24,718 of 42,765
Hey guys, havent posted in here for quite a while....

Just curious, if i was to plug my cayin c5 amp into one of the 3.5 mm outputs then my iem into the 3.5 mm of the amp socket, would it make any difference to the sound? For better or worse?

Also, if it is beneficial to use an external amp into the mojo then to source, what is the best way to utilize the volume control? How would i control the master volume, source, mojo or cayin c5 amp?

Cheers

Oct 24, 2016 at 10:30 AM Post #24,719 of 42,765
Hello All!  I was wondering if anyone had issues with the battery?  I charged my Mojo on Friday and its dead by Monday morning after being in my bag all weekend. I know there is a little drain to monitor the button inputs, but its supposed to last a month.  This is after being plugged in for 15 hours on Friday so I know it was fully charged. 

This kind of power drain is usually caused by the Mojo being switched on inadvertently

Oct 24, 2016 at 10:44 AM Post #24,720 of 42,765

After switching on the mojo , the mojo doesn't auto off by itself , one have to manually switch that thing off , so in your case it's more likely you forgot to switch it off .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back