Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Sep 15, 2016 at 7:16 AM Post #22,697 of 42,765
Since I updated my iPhone 6plus to iOS 10 my Mojo no longer works. Either with the cck or lavricable.

Anyone else have this issue?

Keep on trying guys but do be careful
blink.gif

Sep 15, 2016 at 8:57 AM Post #22,700 of 42,765
Just got an update from Moon Audio about my order for Extender/cable pack:

"we expect to ship them in about 1 week"

Sep 15, 2016 at 9:54 AM Post #22,701 of 42,765
Same here.  My Lavricable has been my go to portable cable and with the new iOS update....nothing.  Restarting did not help.  It does not recognize the cable.  

I have had great customer service with Lavricable so I think we will hear from them...

In email exchanges, he wanted me to send my cable back to "fix" it and charge me $30. Ugh.

Sep 15, 2016 at 12:37 PM Post #22,703 of 42,765

Same here.  My Lavricable has been my go to portable cable and with the new iOS update....nothing.  Restarting did not help.  It does not recognize the cable.  

I have had great customer service with Lavricable so I think we will hear from them...

My Lavricable has also ceased to function after the upgrade. Tried it on both my iPhone and iPad Pro. I haven't heard back from Konstain yet.

Sep 15, 2016 at 12:49 PM Post #22,704 of 42,765
So I finally picked up the mojo. Bought it from Audio Sanctuary in the UK.. They had it for 332.50 lbs which came out to $450. Not a bad price.

http://www.audiosanctuary.co.uk/chord-electronics/

Upon first listen, bass seems to be pretty light. I hope this resolves itself upon burn in. It is really open sounding though. It took a while to get it connected to my android. Worked flawlessly out of the sony zx2 the first time. 

I stream mostly tidal hifi. I would like eq though, which tidal doesn't have. I've read about amarra for tidal, which is only for mac it seemsl. Does anyone have experience with it on the phone using eq? Does it work? Are they other alternatives?

Just got the zx2 a couple of weeks ago, now the mojo. If the mojo's bass doesn't improve, I'm going to sell it. I have too much gear and need to start selling some off.

Sep 15, 2016 at 12:56 PM Post #22,705 of 42,765
So I finally picked up the mojo. Bought it from Audio Sanctuary in the UK.. They had it for 332.50 lbs which came out to $450. Not a bad price.

http://www.audiosanctuary.co.uk/chord-electronics/

Upon first listen, bass seems to be pretty light. I hope this resolves itself upon burn in. It is really open sounding though. It took a while to get it connected to my android. Worked flawlessly out of the sony zx2 the first time. 

I stream mostly tidal hifi. I would like eq though, which tidal doesn't have. I've read about amarra for tidal, which is only for mac it seemsl. Does anyone have experience with it on the phone using eq? Does it work? Are they other alternatives?

Just got the zx2 a couple of weeks ago, now the mojo. If the mojo's bass doesn't improve, I'm going to sell it. I have too much gear and need to start selling some off.

EQ it and it slams. Burn in wont improve the bass.

Sep 15, 2016 at 1:01 PM Post #22,706 of 42,765
surprisingly I found mojo to be bass heavy on first listen . there is difference as to what input you use. coaxial is a bit bass heavy and usb from Android or phone is bass light ( to my ears )

Sep 15, 2016 at 1:04 PM Post #22,709 of 42,765
USB Audio Player Pro (UAAP) can stream Tidal on an Android phone and offers an Equalizer.

Cheers

Sep 15, 2016 at 1:05 PM Post #22,710 of 42,765
Damn, i wish it had a bass boost.
mojo/phone/music player app/eq = bass heaven. Coaxl cant eq and bass will vary with the dap you use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back