Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
May 11, 2016 at 7:33 AM Post #17,462 of 42,765
Hi,
Can anyone please help me with authorized dealer in Delhi/ NCR in India? 
I want to have a demo and purchase it. 

regards

May 11, 2016 at 7:38 AM Post #17,463 of 42,765
I found this dealer in India:

Headphone Zone
Headphone Zone - No. 19
Ravi Kiran Estates
Mumbai
India
http://www.headphonezone.in/products/chord-mojo

Cheers

May 11, 2016 at 9:12 AM Post #17,464 of 42,765
Hi,
Can anyone please help me with authorized dealer in Delhi/ NCR in India? 
I want to have a demo and purchase it. 

regards

I remember reading somewhere that headphonezone.in is heading to Delhi for a head-fi like meet and will be showcasing many gear. I believe they are the official retailer of Mojo in India. Not sure if the event already took place. Check their website or give them a call.

May 11, 2016 at 11:33 AM Post #17,468 of 42,765

Happened to me one, disconnect the cable and reset the devices. Now I'm still enjoying again...

That happened a few times last week but...even restarting iPhone gave no recognition. 

On to other news, I got to share my "Mojo" with a camera crew yesterday while filming a US daily crime show.  I was asking the crew about his equipment and he offered me advice and said, "You gotta get a good digital to audio converter more than most people realize!" to which I said, "hang on a minute" and went over to my brief case and said, "I don't leave home without it!"  I talked about Chord's responsiveness to audiophiles here, as well as the quality of Mojo.  Because I was there for 'lie detection', it was interesting to talk about truth in advertising and the forthrightness of Rob's posts and Chord's replies.  

Yeah, this was on camera, too.  
cool.gif
  Nice publicity for the little magic box.  

May 11, 2016 at 12:03 PM Post #17,471 of 42,765
Best to SECURE the Mojo so not to break the connections. I never remove the cable going into the Mojo.

May 11, 2016 at 1:53 PM Post #17,472 of 42,765

That happened a few times last week but...even restarting iPhone gave no recognition. 

If you have an Apple USB-camera adapter, try to establish using it with the Mojo. I've had a few connection issues. Every time, I reverted back to the apple cable w/ mojo adapter, then the next time I used my lavricable, it works.

You may also try to reset your iPhone by hold down the power button and the home button simultaneously. 

May 11, 2016 at 2:09 PM Post #17,473 of 42,765
  If you have an Apple USB-camera adapter, try to establish using it with the Mojo. I've had a few connection issues. Every time, I reverted back to the apple cable w/ mojo adapter, then the next time I used my lavricable, it works.

You may also try to reset your iPhone by hold down the power button and the home button simultaneously. 

Thanks.  I will try.  

Lavricable has been great; saying immediate response in sending out replacement.  

as others have said; it appears well made with a 'substantial' feel to it. 

May 11, 2016 at 3:00 PM Post #17,474 of 42,765
Does anyone know if it is possible to stream Google Music on Android using mojo? I have been searching for a solution but haven't found one yet. Has anyone had any success?

I can confirm (if this hasn't been done so already as I am a few pages back as we speak)

Mojo will play Google Music, streaming via Android.......

But be aware

Android will up sample to 192Khz

angry_face.gif

Edit as long as your Android device supports OTG

May 11, 2016 at 4:45 PM Post #17,475 of 42,765
@Peter
Don't forget to post a video link of your appearance.
After all chances are high it will get more views here on the thread than on TV :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back