Chord Hugo
Mar 17, 2014 at 5:55 PM Post #1,171 of 15,694
Seriously, you registered to post this? Where's that troll smell coming from.

Mar 17, 2014 at 5:55 PM Post #1,172 of 15,694
Because it has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on the Hugo sound quality and is therefore an utter irrelevance to 99% of prospective buyers or owners. But thanks for pointing out this allegedly false information anyway. :wink_face:

No offence but I don't know why you got so serious about this. I post this because someone might care especially for those who are still thinking about getting it. I just want to justify false information.

Mar 18, 2014 at 4:25 AM Post #1,174 of 15,694
To be honest SNR or THD is not the issue for,I think it's a total rip off that the hugo doesn't come with an alarm clock!

Mar 18, 2014 at 5:12 AM Post #1,176 of 15,694
For the price it really should have an integrated hot beverage maker too, as I'm sure Chord could easily miniaturize a teas-made! 

$_12.JPG

Quote:
To be honest SNR or THD is not the issue for,I think it's a total rip off that the hugo doesn't come with an alarm clock!

Mar 19, 2014 at 3:51 AM Post #1,178 of 15,694
Does the cross feed settings affect the sound quality of the hugo,I know it changes the sound but does it sacrifice detail?

Mar 19, 2014 at 3:53 AM Post #1,179 of 15,694
Btw I'm still waiting for my hugo from stone audio, it's been nearly four weeks now and it's doing my head right in!

Mar 19, 2014 at 9:21 AM Post #1,183 of 15,694
Flaco where have you ordered yours from? Chord told me this week that they are shipping to stone audio.Just hope the lads at the shop aren't taking it in turns to take it home to demo my unit lol,i was think that when I order expensive gear

[Edit by Mod: Consolidating your posts into one instead of the 3 separate posts you've made.]

Was think? Meant always think,this Swype texting is a nightmare!
Because I've waited so long for it I think I've hyped it up too much now, just hope I'm not disappointed

Mar 19, 2014 at 3:06 PM Post #1,185 of 15,694
Flaco where have you ordered yours from? Chord told me this week that they are shipping to stone audio.Just hope the lads at the shop aren't taking it in turns to take it home to demo my unit lol,i was think that when I order expensive gear

[Edit by Mod: Consolidating your posts into one instead of the 3 separate posts you've made.]

Was think? Meant always think,this Swype texting is a nightmare!
Because I've waited so long for it I think I've hyped it up too much now, just hope I'm not disappointed

analogueseduction.net

I think it's really coming to them this week....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back