​

CanJam London
 ​
Date: Saturday 29th - Sunday 30th
 ​
Venue: Hotel Russell
Russell Square, London WC1
 ​
Nearest  Tube: Russell Square (Piccadilly-Line)
 ​
Chord Electronics is a proud Sponsor of the inaugural
CanJam-London Event
 ​
We will have the Chord Hugo, Chord Hugo-TT & Chord 2Qute on display with Headphones from Beyerdynamic, Grado Labs, Rhapsodio & Dita Audio
 ​
John Franks & Rob Watts will be in attendance along with the team from Chord Electronics
 ​
 ​

Aug 25, 2015 at 3:53 AM Post #1,667 of 1,858

It is a good read; thurro.  Gives me one of those nagging 'what if' feelings.  I don't usually take Hugo out with me.  If only...

Ah, I can imagine it is really tempting in that case. I also saw the Chord Dave. I hope to make a mobile version out of that one, but I know that is just wishful thinking...

Sep 2, 2015 at 11:29 AM Post #1,668 of 1,858
 ​
 ​
Chord Electronics will be exhibiting following products at Audio Show East :-
 ​
Hugo, Hugo-TT & 2Qute and two new products -
Chord 2800 MK11 Amplifier (with built-in DAC) and eagerly awaited flagship DAVE (Pre-Amp DAC)
 ​
In a supporting role will be Headphone products from Beyerdynamic, Audioquest, Dita Audio & Rhapsodio.
 ​
Systems will feature PMC Speakers - Fact 12 & Twenty-26 
 ​
 ​
Please Note: the Chord DAVE being exhibited at 'Audio Show East' is one of the 'working pre-production units' and not the final signed-off version, the only way to listen to DAVE is by attending the Event.
 ​
Chord's event Team are Colin & Tom  
 ​
Show website/registration/tickets: http://www.signals.uk.com/audioshoweast201.html
 ​

Sep 2, 2015 at 3:30 PM Post #1,670 of 1,858
I really really want to get one of these....

You won't be sorry. It's one of a rare breed of products that keeps you smiling, every time you use it.

Sep 2, 2015 at 6:52 PM Post #1,672 of 1,858
my Hugo headed back home yesterday after a month away, you just don't know how much you miss it till its gone... apt lil tune, enjoy...
normal_smile .gif

Sep 6, 2015 at 12:01 AM Post #1,675 of 1,858
Did anyone tried Hugo with Lotoo Paw?
How does it sounds?

From what I know the Paw only has a headphone output and a line out. This way, it can't feed the Hugo digital data so you can't use it with the Hugo.
You'll have to have a different DAP. HTH

Sep 6, 2015 at 4:38 AM Post #1,679 of 1,858
End game portable setup is Hugo /AK 380/ Layla.

you can use any DAP as a transport the result will be the same with no difference in quality, the most expensive is a misnomer... the Hugo controls everything the DAP is just a transport. hth...
normal_smile .gif

Musicday... I use a ZX2 which is overkill imho, you'd be better off using a A17 or a FiiO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back