Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Feb 14, 2023 at 8:01 AM Post #17,596 of 18,774
I have the Mojo2/Poly playing from an iPhone 13 mini. The Mojo2/Poly are in good working order. Today, I noticed one issue, but it does not impact use or playback. GoFigure consistently crashes when I tap on “Device Settings”. This occurs in both Roon Ready and Everything Else modes. I wiped and reloaded Gofigure to see if that would resolve it. It did not.

Anyone else getting this behavior?
IMG_0550.PNG

Feb 14, 2023 at 8:11 AM Post #17,597 of 18,774
I have the Mojo2/Poly playing from an iPhone 13 mini. The Mojo2/Poly are in good working order. Today, I noticed one issue, but it does not impact use or playback. GoFigure consistently crashes when I tap on “Device Settings”. This occurs in both Roon Ready and Everything Else modes. I wiped and reloaded Gofigure to see if that would resolve it. It did not.

IMG_0550.PNG
Yes, same here. I think this was reported back in the thread somewhere. Still some things need fixin’! But overall, using Roon and Arc, not many complaints.

Feb 14, 2023 at 8:18 AM Post #17,598 of 18,774

IMG_0550.PNG
No but I'm using the Android app. Can you connect via hotspot mode and access the web based config page on Poly?

Feb 14, 2023 at 8:21 AM Post #17,599 of 18,774

IMG_0550.PNG
This can happen if Chord's server is down

Feb 14, 2023 at 12:07 PM Post #17,601 of 18,774

IMG_0550.PNG
I had this and spoke to Chord. They know about it. I think it's going to be an update to iOS app to fix. I hope so because this bug stops you doing app controlled firmware updates, so if this needs a firmware update or they release an update soon to the firmware we'll have to use the manual audio update to the Poly.

Feb 14, 2023 at 12:15 PM Post #17,602 of 18,774
I'm on Android (Fold 3) and the Gofigure app keeps crashing after startup. Nothing I can do. Tried force stopping, restarting the phone, etc. Sigh

Feb 15, 2023 at 5:55 AM Post #17,604 of 18,774
The device settings works currently only on Android. Tested on both systems and iOS have this problem :/

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2023 at 5:48 PM Post #17,605 of 18,774
IMG_1138.jpeg

I love the combo. For mpd the best client for me is Rigelian.
So almost all mpd clients have volume control.
The GoFigure have bit perfect option that disables mpd playlist volume option.
So if another client mpd app have volume set to 100% is in bit perfect mode?

I asked that question to Rigelian support too.

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2023 at 2:34 AM Post #17,606 of 18,774
IMG_1138.jpeg

I love the combo. For mpd the best client for me is Rigelian.
So almost all mpd clients have volume control.
The GoFigure have bit perfect option that disables mpd playlist volume option.
So if another client mpd app have volume set to 100% is in bit perfect mode?

I asked that question to Rigelian support too.
Probably not relevant but I can say that BubbleUPNP with the volume setting maxed out at 100 and streaming to 2Go is bit perfect if that helps.

I haven't been able to prove that Poly is bit perfect yet but I suspect Poly and 2Go share a lot of common F/W.

But anyway Bubble -> 2Go completely different to your use case. :)

Feb 18, 2023 at 8:51 AM Post #17,607 of 18,774
I had this and spoke to Chord. They know about it. I think it's going to be an update to iOS app to fix. I hope so because this bug stops you doing app controlled firmware updates, so if this needs a firmware update or they release an update soon to the firmware we'll have to use the manual audio update to the Poly.
Not sure why Chord is taking so long to fix the software. I mentioned this bug in the 2Go thread quite some time ago. Chord customers could use some assistance but we aren’t getting the support we need.

Feb 18, 2023 at 8:56 AM Post #17,608 of 18,774
Not sure why Chord is taking so long to fix the software. I mentioned this bug in the 2Go thread quite some time ago. Chord customers could use some assistance but we aren’t getting the support we need.

Been a Poly owner since launch and there has never been a rush to fix bugs and or complete the feature set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back