Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Feb 4, 2022 at 10:02 AM Post #16,728 of 18,896
I left it charging for 8+ hours. This might a case of defective battery.
I don't know if this will help you, but quite often I'll have to charge the Poly and Mojo separately to get them both charged up. I haven't really figured out why that is. Could be that certain chargers/cables don't provide enough current to charge both white they're connected.

Feb 4, 2022 at 11:40 AM Post #16,729 of 18,896
I have already contacted Chord about this but sharing here to tap into some community wisdom, just in case there’s an easy workaround.

I recently got the Poly and Mojo2. I charged the Poly and Mojo2 for 8 hours before first use as advised. Connected to Poly’s hotspot and input my Wi-Fi network SSID and password (they don’t have any special characters and the network supports 2.4ghz connections with Google Nest Mesh). Poly rebooted and now flashes blue P-status meaning it’s not being able to connect to my Wi-Fi network. Now when I try to re-enable hotspot mode by pressing the config button for 7 seconds nothing happens i.e no P-status flashing blue/green. In other words, Poly is stuck trying and failing to connect to my Wifi network and I can’t enter hotspot mode anymore. It’s essentially bricked :-/

I’ve also tried to use Gofigure app but the Poly is not detected on the initial screen. Unfortunately, I don’t know which firmware version is installed by default in my unit. I *think* it was 2.x but not entirely sure to be honest. I realise that I need to install the latest firmware in order to use Poly with the Mojo2 but it seems I need to get past the initial network setup in order to do so in the Gofigure app.
I have the same issue. Poly must be on a firmware version lower than 3.0- I am bewildered how it is not even recognised by GoFigure. Nothing in the Mojo 2 manual either.. Seems like my dealer didn't see the note from Chord in time. Apparently they have been updating all remaining Poly stock to v 3.0 behind the scenes.

I will be getting a new Poly on Tuesday. Mojo 2 sounds pretty great, however!!

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2022 at 2:09 PM Post #16,731 of 18,896
I have the same issue. Poly must be on a firmware version lower than 3.0- I am bewildered how it is not even recognised by GoFigure. Nothing in the Mojo 2 manual either.. Seems like my dealer didn't see the note from Chord in time. Apparently they have been updating all remaining Poly stock to v 3.0 behind the scenes.

I will be getting a new Poly on Tuesday. Mojo 2 sounds pretty great, however!!

My dealer gave me a heads up that I should upgrade the firmware but the problem here is that I can’t even get the Gofigure app to work. What’s your dealer?

Feb 4, 2022 at 2:14 PM Post #16,732 of 18,896
My dealer gave me a heads up that I should upgrade the firmware but the problem here is that I can’t even get the Gofigure app to work. What’s your dealer?
You can't update it with a Mojo 2. It is not compatible with it without the Poly firmware update.

Super annoying. Apparently my dealer missed Chord's email on the matter. I understand that they have been working on getting Polys out there up to date ahead of the launch.

Feb 4, 2022 at 4:03 PM Post #16,733 of 18,896
You can't update it with a Mojo 2. It is not compatible with it without the Poly firmware update.

Super annoying. Apparently my dealer missed Chord's email on the matter. I understand that they have been working on getting Polys out there up to date ahead of the launch.
Have you returned yours and are about to get a unit with the latest firmware pre-installed? What's your dealer?

Feb 4, 2022 at 5:06 PM Post #16,734 of 18,896
Have you returned yours and are about to get a unit with the latest firmware pre-installed? What's your dealer?
Haven't returned it yet- having a new unit delivered by courier and picking up the current one; Dealer is Fanthorpes

Feb 5, 2022 at 8:22 AM Post #16,735 of 18,896
Is there a way to add Tidal and Qobuz from the GoFigure app. I can't seem to locate the "Music Services Login"
Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 8.20.41 AM.png

Feb 5, 2022 at 8:35 AM Post #16,738 of 18,896
Last edited:
Feb 5, 2022 at 10:59 AM Post #16,740 of 18,896
Folks, another question.

When on the go and where there is no wifi, is there a way I can stream Tidal from my android phone to the Poly using BubbleUPnP (via wifi hotspot), but at the same time, still being able to use my phone data for surfing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back