Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Apr 3, 2020 at 1:58 PM Post #15,138 of 18,883
I filled up new SD card. Go Figure recognizes and indexes it.

no show on Mconnect, Glider or Rigelian.

card has very little room left.
Blue tooth connects automatically to 2Go yet has two identical blue tooth connections.

??
Is there an option in those apps to ‘refresh database’ so the app now sees what Is being served out of your mpd server (poly/Gofigure)

Apr 4, 2020 at 12:48 AM Post #15,139 of 18,883
Hi, I have a similar Problem, sort of.I have a new mojo/poly. Just trying out sd card. Card formatted exfat.About 30 gb music in separate albums on card, 20 gb free space.When I press the " refresh Current sd card database" in the go figure app, the indexing notice runs for about 1 second and returns to idle.I seems the app can't/won't read the card, even though I can play the files outside of the chord ecosystem.
When I go the the glider app is says " no music found" under the Chord poly (renderer) network source . Can anyone help me out here
thanks

Apr 4, 2020 at 11:16 AM Post #15,140 of 18,883
Hi, I have a similar Problem, sort of.I have a new mojo/poly. Just trying out sd card. Card formatted exfat.About 30 gb music in separate albums on card, 20 gb free space.When I press the " refresh Current sd card database" in the go figure app, the indexing notice runs for about 1 second and returns to idle.I seems the app can't/won't read the card, even though I can play the files outside of the chord ecosystem.
When I go the the glider app is says " no music found" under the Chord poly (renderer) network source . Can anyone help me out here
thanks
What sd card are you using?

Apr 4, 2020 at 12:20 PM Post #15,142 of 18,883
thanks
I find Glider a bit temperamental these days. Try another app such as mconnect (upnp) or MPDluxe (mpd).

If that doesn't work, run chkdsk /f on the SD card on a Windows machine, delete any non-music files in the root directory, re-insert in Poly and see if it re-indexes properly.

Apr 4, 2020 at 2:12 PM Post #15,143 of 18,883
Hi all!

I have a Chord Mojo and an iPhone. I use Qubuz.
When I connect with cable, the sample display works. It changes color at different sample rates.
Now I have a Poly and I use WiFi connection. Again with Qobuz. The color does not change at different sample rates anymore.
Does anyone have a solution?

Best,

Dietmar

Apr 4, 2020 at 4:50 PM Post #15,145 of 18,883
I find Glider a bit temperamental these days. Try another app such as mconnect (upnp) or MPDluxe (mpd).

If that doesn't work, run chkdsk /f on the SD card on a Windows machine, delete any non-music files in the root directory, re-insert in Poly and see if it re-indexes properly.
Glider received many good posts a while back.
Since then, the name of the Glider developer, also appears as an Apple employee.
I am not casting aspersions about about Apple, but it does not surprise me that Glider updates have stopped.
Based on that, Glider held much promise, but for the future we probably need to look elsewhere.

Apr 4, 2020 at 5:20 PM Post #15,146 of 18,883
thanks
Sounds odd.
Poly should reindex, each reboot, if you have updated the music database.
We are all trying to understand your scenario, and offer advice, so is there any other information that we need to be aware of?

Apr 4, 2020 at 5:59 PM Post #15,147 of 18,883
Hi all!

I have a Chord Mojo and an iPhone. I use Qubuz.
When I connect with cable, the sample display works. It changes color at different sample rates.
Now I have a Poly and I use WiFi connection. Again with Qobuz. The color does not change at different sample rates anymore.
Does anyone have a solution?

Best,

Dietmar
How are you using qobuz, are you using the app, which is then just using Airplay which is then sending the music at 44k (or 48k)? To send music above those rates you need to use other apps like MConnect, that turn Poly into a network streamer, and then you can send music at its full sample rate.
If you use Roon, then you do not have this problem, but I used to use a free app called AK Connect to configure Tidal playback in this manner... maybe someone who uses qobuzz and poly without Roon can comment.

Apr 4, 2020 at 6:46 PM Post #15,148 of 18,883
What sd card are you using?
Hi, It's a Scandic ultra64 gb. it's been previously used in a fiio dap( or A&K, can't recall). I reformatted it, as per chord suggestions to exfat,(it was previously fat32). There is nothing but music files on it.About 12 albums of so just to try the poly out.The files play fine via the laptop speakers. Initially I created a folder on the card to place the albums in. When that didn't seem to index on the poly, I removed them from a folder and left them individually on disc. thanks

Apr 4, 2020 at 6:59 PM Post #15,150 of 18,883
Sounds odd.
Poly should reindex, each reboot, if you have updated the music database.
We are all trying to understand your scenario, and offer advice, so is there any other information that we need to be aware of?
Thanks, please see recent replies. I'm not sure whether the poly can read the files. As mentioned, I've just dragged them across to the card as individual albums. Yes, I was expecting the poly to reindex the card after I press the index button in the go figure app.It just doesn't seem to be occurring. As mentioned,I push the index button in the app, the green light blinks for about a second or two on the poly signifying the indexing is occurring, then stops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back