Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Mar 31, 2020 at 5:46 PM Post #15,122 of 19,079
https://www.moon-audio.com/content/pdf/chord/chord-poly-manual-2019.pdf

^^^This might help. You’ll likely need to do a “manual” set up, as your Poly is looking for the previous owners WiFi network (that’s what the flashing blue light is telling you). Do a Google search for “manual cord poly set up” and you should find some help. There may also be a YouTube video available to help.

Mar 31, 2020 at 5:47 PM Post #15,123 of 19,079
The latest IOS update for Gofigure has a bit of a UI bug (iPad mini4 IOS 13.4)

20200331_041726163_iOS.jpg

You can add iPad Air 2

20200331_044312099_iOS.jpg
Not sure what you are referring to. Is it just that some items aren't centred? This is what it looks like on an iPod Touch. Not perfect but quite useable.

IMG_0146.PNG

Mar 31, 2020 at 6:09 PM Post #15,124 of 19,079

^^^This might help. You’ll likely need to do a “manual” set up, as your Poly is looking for the previous owners WiFi network (that’s what the flashing blue light is telling you). Do a Google search for “manual cord poly set up” and you should find some help. There may also be a YouTube video available to help.

Thanks

Thanks all. I've tried the manual setup but pressing/holding the config button for different amounts of time and it does nothing as far as i can tell (I'm also checking for any audio prompts but i hear nothing but bluetooth chatter) and the lights don't change. so I'm not able to get to any different modes as far as i can tell. at this point i think i've tried everything "intuitive" , i simply cannot access any different modes. Kinda frustrating.

Mar 31, 2020 at 6:26 PM Post #15,125 of 19,079
Thanks

Thanks all. I've tried the manual setup but pressing/holding the config button for different amounts of time and it does nothing as far as i can tell (I'm also checking for any audio prompts but i hear nothing but bluetooth chatter) and the lights don't change. so I'm not able to get to any different modes as far as i can tell. at this point i think i've tried everything "intuitive" , i simply cannot access any different modes. Kinda frustrating.
My instinct is that your Poly has an early version of the firmware, which certainly made the setup less intuitive.
The Poly FAQ is located here https://chordelectronics.co.uk/faqs-products/poly/
Probably your least stressful solution, will be to email support@chordelectronics.co.uk
@Matt Bartlett I am assuming that your support team is still operating at the moment, and not in lockdown mode.

Apr 1, 2020 at 6:11 AM Post #15,127 of 19,079
My instinct is that your Poly has an early version of the firmware, which certainly made the setup less intuitive.
The Poly FAQ is located here https://chordelectronics.co.uk/faqs-products/poly/
Probably your least stressful solution, will be to email support@chordelectronics.co.uk
@Matt Bartlett I am assuming that your support team is still operating at the moment, and not in lockdown mode.

Yes our support team are all working at home in isolation so drop an email to support@chordelectronics.co.uk to see if we can work this out. It does sound like this Poly is on early firmware.I would check with the seller whether it has been updated.

Apr 1, 2020 at 8:25 AM Post #15,128 of 19,079
Apr 1, 2020 at 9:10 AM Post #15,129 of 19,079
Yes our support team are all working at home in isolation so drop an email to support@chordelectronics.co.uk to see if we can work this out. It does sound like this Poly is on early firmware.I would check with the seller whether it has been updated.

I will reach out again. Thanks all. Seller is on covid lockdown and would take a week or two to respond generally
Ed

Apr 1, 2020 at 5:51 PM Post #15,131 of 19,079
I know from my daily work that support teams can operate from home, in these difficult times, so follow Matts suggestions, and hopefully we can sort things out for you. :relaxed:

Thanks, was able to go over troubleshooting with Chord support online earlier today. Unfortunately it is unclear what the problem is, so the unit will be heading back to the dealer soon.
Appreciate all of the help. Ed

Apr 2, 2020 at 3:52 PM Post #15,133 of 19,079
After many months of uninterrupted service, my Poly did not connect in hotspot mode this morning. I successfully used it yesterday in network mode with Roon. Today, I powered up, switched from network to hotspot mode, and Gofigure restarted as usual. After that, I got the screenshot below with both the P and M LEDs a solid blue. I rebooted the MojoPoly and my iPhone and got the same results.

Any suggestions?

unnamed.png

Draining the battery and recharging the Poly took care of it. All is well.

Apr 2, 2020 at 4:01 PM Post #15,134 of 19,079
Quick query: I like to listen to podcasts but I cant seem to work out how to play them through my poly with my s9 galaxy. BBC sounds, Castbox, etc don't seem to see the poly whereas mconnect does when playing music. Am I missing something or is this functionality unavailable? Would seem incredible if it isn't.

Apr 3, 2020 at 6:32 AM Post #15,135 of 19,079
Quick query: I like to listen to podcasts but I cant seem to work out how to play them through my poly with my s9 galaxy. BBC sounds, Castbox, etc don't seem to see the poly whereas mconnect does when playing music. Am I missing something or is this functionality unavailable? Would seem incredible if it isn't.
Connect via Bluetooth should be more then good enough for a podcast ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back