Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Sep 23, 2019 at 5:04 AM Post #14,281 of 18,778
Screenshot_20190923-183547_Hi-Fi Cast.jpg

You have to configure Tidal in GoFigure and then in Hi-Fi Cast select Poly as a Renderer-mediaserver. Selecting Poly as a Justin Maggard Media Connect allows you to play off the micro SD.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2019 at 7:27 AM Post #14,283 of 18,778
For any in the UK that are interested in jumping in, there''s an unbeatable deal at future shop right now. Builds on the current Mojo discount by adding a £50 off when you buy paired with a Poly. £750 instead of £900!

The guys there have been super helpful with me too.

Sep 23, 2019 at 8:54 AM Post #14,284 of 18,778
For any in the UK that are interested in jumping in, there''s an unbeatable deal at future shop right now. Builds on the current Mojo discount by adding a £50 off when you buy paired with a Poly. £750 instead of £900!

The guys there have been super helpful with me too.

Hmmm, think I’d just rather have a Mojo that you can connect to a phone without any problems. And you’d be able to play Amazon HD.

Sep 23, 2019 at 9:05 AM Post #14,285 of 18,778

You have to configure Tidal in GoFigure and then in Hi-Fi Cast select Poly as a Renderer-mediaserver. Selecting Poly as a Justin Maggard Media Connect allows you to play off the micro SD.

Interesting, I'll give this a shot when I get the chance. Appreciate the screenshot. Cheers

Sep 24, 2019 at 5:26 AM Post #14,288 of 18,778
If you fancy giving it a try, I have found a 32bit 768kHz file. This is just for fun people so no need for debates on the need for files of such sizes etc.

The only test track I have found can be downloaded from here

More information as well as other versions different bitrates here

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2019 at 7:54 PM Post #14,290 of 18,778
If you fancy giving it a try, I have found a 32bit 768kHz file. This is just for fun people so no need for debates on the need for files of such sizes etc.

The only test track I have found can be downloaded from here

More information as well as other versions different bitrates here

Just purchased that track. It is 1.3GB in size in WAV format.
SUMMER VIBE
http://www.beaglekick.com/cn2/pg194.html

Poly plays it rather very well in Airplane GoFigure app. Needless to say the details are super crisp and separation is amazing.

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2019 at 7:30 AM Post #14,291 of 18,778
Just purchased that track. It is 1.3GB in size in WAV format.
SUMMER VIBE
http://www.beaglekick.com/cn2/pg194.html

Poly plays it rather very well in Airplane GoFigure app. Needless to say the details are super crisp and separation is amazing.

Confession I have had this file on my Mojo/Poly for quite a few months, thought it only right to share

Sep 25, 2019 at 2:35 PM Post #14,292 of 18,778
Problems out the box....

Hi, can anyone advise as I cant get this thing working, and chord FAQ are no good whatsoever.

Gofigure app is showing poly version: 1.0.26 and app version: 1.0 48. Gofigure shows poly is connected to my home wifi network, bluetooth switched off (although same problems exist with it turned on as well).

Problems:

1) gofigure app wouldnt let me enter date of purchase, so couldnt complete registration
2) wifi country in gofigure app "settings" says "uk", and this cannot be changed (I am in nz)
3) trying to enter "user" in gofigure app results in error message, telling me to update firmware
4) there is no "update firmware" button in gofigure device settings, and no, I'm not in hotspot mode.

First impressions of this thing (from long time mojo user) are NOT positive. I dont care about first two problems above, I just included them in case they were important to explain problems 3 and 4, which I DO care about, as the thing is unusable without resolving these.

Thanks for any advice.

Sep 25, 2019 at 2:50 PM Post #14,293 of 18,778
Problems out the box....

Hi, can anyone advise as I cant get this thing working, and chord FAQ are no good whatsoever.

Gofigure app is showing poly version: 1.0.26 and app version: 1.0 48. Gofigure shows poly is connected to my home wifi network, bluetooth switched off (although same problems exist with it turned on as well).

Problems:

1) gofigure app wouldnt let me enter date of purchase, so couldnt complete registration
2) wifi country in gofigure app "settings" says "uk", and this cannot be changed (I am in nz)
3) trying to enter "user" in gofigure app results in error message, telling me to update firmware
4) there is no "update firmware" button in gofigure device settings, and no, I'm not in hotspot mode.

First impressions of this thing (from long time mojo user) are NOT positive. I dont care about first two problems above, I just included them in case they were important to explain problems 3 and 4, which I DO care about, as the thing is unusable without resolving these.

Thanks for any advice.
@Matt Bartlett are you able to help?

Sep 25, 2019 at 3:12 PM Post #14,294 of 18,778
Thanks. Should have said that it IS working on bluetooth playback, but I didnt buy it for lossy bluetooth playback...I'm also aware of bluetooth prioritisation so turn bluetooth off when trying (unsuccessfully) to get wifi to work...

Sep 25, 2019 at 3:19 PM Post #14,295 of 18,778
Poly should automatically update , when connected to your network. Do you have a SD card inserted? You have to take out the SD card to update...maybe after updating your problems are solved.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back