Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Feb 25, 2019 at 6:58 PM Post #12,091 of 18,757
Hello, Hugo nice to see your back again for yet another gripe. Firstly the plastic location bosses are not fragile. The plastic polymer is glass fiber filled and is consequently very tough. Secondly we have made three different styles of combining cases all of them at different prices that slip over the two units for additional protection but of course you’d have known that perhaps if you had actually had bought the two units wouldn’t you.
Hey John - I'm aware of 2 cases (Van Nuys leather and the original plastic) - what's the 3rd?
Also, when can we expect the overdue firmware update/fixes?

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2019 at 7:09 PM Post #12,092 of 18,757
Case.jpeg
Hey John - I'm aware of 2 cases (Van Nuys leather and the original plastic) - what's the 3rd?
Also, when can we expect the overdue firmware update/fixes?
I think this it. Ebony inlaid bubalinga wood complete with silver plated, cryogenically treated, oxygen free configuration pin...

Case.jpeg

Note the authentic "rickety shaky construct" -

Case2.jpeg

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2019 at 7:51 AM Post #12,095 of 18,757
The silver plated Poly Poking Pin is worth the £15,000 outlay alone. Have you ever wondered whether the Poly Weird Voice is a lady, a gentleman or an LGBT? With the high tech Poking Pin you will be in no doubt. Veils are lifted!
Removed for reasons of taste and decency

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2019 at 4:52 PM Post #12,100 of 18,757
Hi,

I am new to using chord and poly together and after setup works fine connected to preamp via minijack to rca adapter BUT when use headphones instead sound outputs to phone and not to headphones???

Is it stuck somehow in line output?

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2019 at 5:32 PM Post #12,101 of 18,757
Hi,

I am new to using chord and poly together and after setup works fine connected to preamp via minijack to rca adapter BUT when use headphones instead sound outputs to phone and not to headphones???

Is it stuck somehow in line output?
Perhaps you need to reselect Poly as renderer in whatever app you are using?

Feb 26, 2019 at 7:20 PM Post #12,103 of 18,757
so headphones work fine at home where poly finds my mojo.....so issue is how do I play files off sd card in poly when not in wifi area and want to play just off my phone using its wifi...samsung s8 as personal hotspot? i think got gofigure to add my wifi from cellphone.....sorry so many posts

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2019 at 8:31 PM Post #12,104 of 18,757
so headphones work fine at home where poly finds my mojo.....so issue is how do I play files off sd card in poly when not in wifi area and want to play just off my phone using its wifi...samsung s8 as personal hotspot? i think got gofigure to add my wifi from cellphone.....sorry so many posts
Or Poly hotspot. Will drain Poly's battery faster. Presumably personal hotspot will drain phone's battery faster but I have no experience of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back