Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Mar 8, 2018 at 3:35 PM Post #7,502 of 18,790
Well, its been 3 weeks since I sent my Poly back to get it replaced for the power on issue, and I'm caught again in the quantum vortex that is Chord Poly time-space.

Stupidly, I fedex overnighted it on the 13th of Feb. https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?tracknumbers=789721981000

My favorite timewarp is still this: Yes we are still pushing to release the app before Christmas ( hopefully much sooner ). Although we have split the update in to 3 this is to make...

Is that off topic?

Interesting as Moon Audio only asked for mine back a few days ago even though Chord approved it a month ago. Wonder how many are going back to one of my favourite dealers in Cary, NC from across North America on this thread. I think I know of 3.

Mar 8, 2018 at 3:50 PM Post #7,503 of 18,790
frustrating but I think this is a Bluebird/Moon Audio issue right? I just also found out that Moon doesn't have the replacements, they need to ship them to Bluebird after we ship them to Moon ~facepalm~

traveling Monday and will be bummed not to have Poly with me...

Mar 8, 2018 at 4:36 PM Post #7,505 of 18,790
Is it possible to stream system audio from a Windows 10 desktop to the Poly? For example for gaming, videos, YouTube etc?
Probably via Bluetooth, my laptop has Bluetooth, but I see you refer to a desktop...

Mar 8, 2018 at 5:28 PM Post #7,507 of 18,790
Mar 8, 2018 at 5:45 PM Post #7,508 of 18,790
I've been troubleshooting some issues I've been having with my Poly directly with Mitch at Chord, who has been very helpful and responsive.

I've got a Netgear Orbi which we think might be introducing some issues. Mitch confirmed that it's likely to be a few further firmware revisions before all the various wifi issues are resolved, due to the number of variables with people's set ups.

Mar 8, 2018 at 5:58 PM Post #7,509 of 18,790
frustrating but I think this is a Bluebird/Moon Audio issue right? I just also found out that Moon doesn't have the replacements, they need to ship them to Bluebird after we ship them to Moon ~facepalm~

traveling Monday and will be bummed not to have Poly with me...

Technically none of this is Chords fault.

They don’t do the poly or the software, nor do they distribute themselves.

Mar 8, 2018 at 7:31 PM Post #7,510 of 18,790
Well, its been 3 weeks since I sent my Poly back to get it replaced for the power on issue, and I'm caught again in the quantum vortex that is Chord Poly time-space.

Stupidly, I fedex overnighted it on the 13th of Feb. https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?tracknumbers=789721981000

My favorite timewarp is still this: Yes we are still pushing to release the app before Christmas ( hopefully much sooner ). Although we have split the update in to 3 this is to make...

Is that off topic?

What

The app was with apple in november and its still with apple ?

I smell obvious BS, as by all account’s an app should only take 24 hours to 7 days, 7 days was the wait time a few years back, now the waiting time for an app to be published on the app store is closer to 24 - 48 hours, ask google, the time limit has been drastically cut and to be honest I dont think any app has had to wait 4 months.

Apple also review apps over the weekend, so its not a monday to friday deal.

You know something and I am not gonna flame or abuse chord, but I really do think they knowingly tell their paying customers BS just to appease them, it’s like “how dare you ask us questions, we are chord”. I really do get that impression from them.

I really would not be surprised if gofigure never saw the light of day.

And the funny thing about all this is ? A third party developer has made an app specifically for poly and had numerous updates and guess what, it never got stuck with apple for 4 months.

TY jeremey for bringing this up and for keeping it in focus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 8, 2018 at 9:30 PM Post #7,513 of 18,790
The Poly will be my last Chord product, which sucks because they make good gear. Chord have lost my trust with this whole Poly/GoFigure roll-out fiasco.

Next time I hope they don’t turn their customers into beta testers. Also they did say Bluetooth playback control on the SDCard would be possible with GoFigure, but have since walked that back.

Too bad, so sad for Chord. I hope others remember this when they think about buying from Chord in the future.

Mar 8, 2018 at 11:55 PM Post #7,515 of 18,790
Thought in the midst of all the angst I should say that the GoFigure app really doesn't change how good the MojoPoly sounds. Everything can still be configured with the pin which yes is a hassle but not really a dealbreaker imo. It might be a waste to drop Chord over an app that doesn't do anymore than what can already be done. Use glider for music playback instead it works perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back