Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Mar 6, 2018 at 4:25 AM Post #7,471 of 18,775
This is very useful, I agree, and would appreciate @Matt Bartlett opinion here!

Hi! Mojo and Poly both feature charge control and monitoring circuits to make sure the internal battery is managed and charged correctly. My only advice really to get optimum performance is to make sure initially Mojo is switched off and given a full charge. Once fully charged then you can continue to play and charge at the same time. When you've finished playing then again switch Mojo off. Using this method ensures that the battery reaches full charge capacity and then the charge circuit will switch off.

Poly is different because it is much lower power. This means the charge circuit will always switch off even when Poly is on and left constantly on charge.

Also just to confirm when Mojo and Poly are connected together and on charge then you know both products are fully charged when the M status light is off (bottom) and the P status light (top) is blue, or flashing blue/green depending on which mode Poly is in ( network or hotspot ). Neither of them should be showing white indicating charging is still in progress.

Hope this helps.

Mar 6, 2018 at 7:00 PM Post #7,475 of 18,775
so I just packed up my Poly today to send back to Moon Audio for the power-on replacement... I am going to to have serious separation anxiety until the replacement arrives. I use it everyday without fail! Poly is well worth the money.

They will ship to moon this week; they didn’t get notified about the distributor replacement units until this week. Hopefully moon will turn them around fast

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2018 at 7:41 PM Post #7,476 of 18,775
They will ship to moon this week; they didn’t get notified about the distributor replacement units until this week. Hopefully moon will turn them around fast

@MoonAudio asked me to send mine back so that makes a lot of sense. Fingers crossed. Irony... received the Van Nuys case as I was sending Poly for replacement. Getting close to sucess on the hardware side.

Mar 7, 2018 at 9:20 AM Post #7,478 of 18,775
^

GoFigure IS RELEASED!!!!

(Just practicing for when the real day comes)

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2018 at 10:32 AM Post #7,482 of 18,775
8cnj5dQ.jpg

Mar 7, 2018 at 12:16 PM Post #7,485 of 18,775
I'm mostly using Bluetooth in my Chord Mojo-Poly as I feel it's a much stable connection compared to Wifi that always have drop out.
Does Wifi really have a better sound quality conpared to Bluetooth?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back