Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Jun 29, 2019 at 7:26 AM Post #13,696 of 18,784
This thing is driving people crazy .......
Are you sure that your Poly is on v2.03?
Matt posted in #13679 "So just to confirm there is no auto update since V1.0.42 and you can only update through Gofigure so I hope that helps with your concern about Poly updating when you don't want it to."
If you haven't updated, and are still using v2.0, then yellow should indicate low battery.

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2019 at 11:28 AM Post #13,699 of 18,784
The happiest day for me will be when poly/mojo works flawlessly. It will transform audio on the move for me in ways i never knew possible.

Jun 29, 2019 at 12:16 PM Post #13,700 of 18,784
Its updated to 2.0.3 a few weeks ago I think, but who can be sure with the Poly.......

Hi @lhau
Open Gofigure and look at the general settings. Your Poly version number will show. If it's 2.0.3 then you are running the latest version of firmware and your Poly is not trying to update. Perhaps the flashing lights you saw was just the DLNA database updating.
Please feel free to PM me though or email support@chordelectronics.co.uk.

Jul 1, 2019 at 1:32 PM Post #13,701 of 18,784
Hi,

I use the chord mojo poly at home....do people here recommend using it when you travel or just travel with the chord mojo......I have not yet setup my poly to use my cellphone wifi network....does that require using phone as a wifi hotspot? any options for a plane if dont buy plane carrier wifi?

thanks

Michael

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2019 at 2:09 PM Post #13,703 of 18,784
Hi,

I use the chord mojo poly at home....do people here recommend using it when you travel or just travel with the chord mojo......I have not yet setup my poly to use my cellphone wifi network....does that require using phone as a wifi hotspot? any options for a plane if dont buy plane carrier wifi?

thanks

Michael
Yes use on the go by playing back from the sd card - up to 400gb! Pack a battery pack and you’re elected

Jul 1, 2019 at 2:46 PM Post #13,706 of 18,784
Hi,

thanks

Michael

In Go Figure - set Poly to HotSpot Mode.
If iPhone, swipe up and turn on airplane mode and leave WiFi on
In WiFi settings go to Poly.
You have the contents of the SD card to play with.
Depends on length of flight, a battery pack may be useful.

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2019 at 4:07 PM Post #13,709 of 18,784
NO - leave Bluetooth OFF - just leave WiFi on and have Poly in Hot Spot mode. You then have your own WiFi bubble in which to control Poly SD card. No bluetooth required.
Not allowed WiFi on planes at certain time, sd / ble is most energy efficient mode I guess. Plus maybe not good for your gonads to have a WiFi router too close to your body.

Jul 1, 2019 at 5:24 PM Post #13,710 of 18,784
^
Wrap said gonads in tin foil. Explain reason to TSA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back