Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
May 24, 2019 at 7:34 PM Post #13,517 of 18,755
Right after update.... it became bluetooth only and refuse to do anything else. P and M are both white when connected to charger or both blue when not. It doesn't allow me to reach the Tidal/Qobuz user page prompting me to upgrade software. Its wifi refuse to connect or scan any available network. Its reported version is 0.0.0 It used to work ok at 2.0.0

Now what can I do?

May 25, 2019 at 1:31 AM Post #13,518 of 18,755
Right after update.... it became bluetooth only and refuse to do anything else. P and M are both white when connected to charger or both blue when not. It doesn't allow me to reach the Tidal/Qobuz user page prompting me to upgrade software. Its wifi refuse to connect or scan any available network. Its reported version is 0.0.0 It used to work ok at 2.0.0

Now what can I do?

Have turned Poly completely off so the P status light switches off? You must disconnect the charger to make sure Poly switches off.
Then switch back on to see what happens.

If that doesn’t work please email our support team support@chordelectronics.co.uk

May 26, 2019 at 12:34 AM Post #13,520 of 18,755
I had a small issue after the update where GoFigure will skip DSD tracks in my playlists entirely. It just decided not to play them.
I did a full poly restart and reinserted SD card. Playlists were re-indexed.
Everything started playing as normal :)

May 26, 2019 at 6:51 AM Post #13,523 of 18,755
I had a small issue after the update where GoFigure will skip DSD tracks in my playlists entirely. It just decided not to play them.
I did a full poly restart and reinserted SD card. Playlists were re-indexed.
Everything started playing as normal :)
And THAT actually helped -- I took the SD card out, restarted Poly, then re-inserted the SD card. And then everything played again in Quickplay. Fascinating. (Restarting Poly with the SD card inside the slot did not have the same result.)

Thanks for the tip! (also cc @Matt Bartlett, when you're back)

May 26, 2019 at 7:06 AM Post #13,524 of 18,755
And THAT actually helped -- I took the SD card out, restarted Poly, then re-inserted the SD card. And then everything played again in Quickplay. Fascinating. (Restarting Poly with the SD card inside the slot did not have the same result.)

Thanks for the tip! (also cc @Matt Bartlett, when you're back)
Glad that is sorted out for you.
I think Matt posted a few days after the v2.0 update, that leaving the SD card in when rebooting, carried the risk that some Poly operating files would get saved to the SD card by mistake, causing the Poly to not work 100% correctly.
The risk free approach would be to leave the SD card out until the reboot was completed, then replace the SD card.
That tip seems to have solved issues for several owners.

May 26, 2019 at 7:23 AM Post #13,525 of 18,755
Glad that is sorted out for you.
I think Matt posted a few days after the v2.0 update, that leaving the SD card in when rebooting, carried the risk that some Poly operating files would get saved to the SD card by mistake, causing the Poly to not work 100% correctly.
The risk free approach would be to leave the SD card out until the reboot was completed, then replace the SD card.
That tip seems to have solved issues for several owners.
Ah, I must have missed that one. Thanks for mentioning it. (Though, then again, I probably also would have imagined that bug to be fixed with the 2.0.3 update and might have left the sd card in during the reboot anyway.)

May 26, 2019 at 7:44 AM Post #13,528 of 18,755
Puzzled. Gofigure actually prompted me to remove the SD card before going ahead with update. Was that not the same for everyone?
I think Matt posted (or maybe the chord webpage/faq) for the V2.0 update that owners should leave the SD card out.
Inevitably some owners were unaware of this, and left the SD card in - some posted about experiencing no problems, but some others did experience problems, which were cured by rebooting without the SD card.
I don't know if the GoFigure prompt existed originally, or was a later update, but it does seem to be good advice for a low risk update.

May 28, 2019 at 10:37 AM Post #13,530 of 18,755
Does chord poly meanwhile support spotify connect? Would buy it then.

Directly, no. But indirectly, yes. What I mean by that is that is that spotify connect itself supports airplay, which the poly supports. So if you have an apple device, you can use airplay for spotify connect. On the android side, there is an app called Hify that will allow the poly to work with spotify connect either via airplay or dlna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back