Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Apr 16, 2019 at 6:25 AM Post #13,067 of 18,742
You might have corrupted the database files now. Try this. Remove the card and put it back into the computer. Delete the mpd, SD-free and art-cache files.
Put the card back into Poly and then leave it. Poly should automatically index the card. Then switch Poly completely off and back on again and you should see Poly complete the index.
Check back in with Gofigure to see the number of tracks and then try with MALP.
Reporting back, I found a simpler solution. I went into the 'Files' section under M.A.L.P and said 'Update database here'. That's it, it did the trick :)

Apr 16, 2019 at 6:35 AM Post #13,068 of 18,742
What iOS app do people recommend for streaming DNLA over? I’m looking to try the new Tidal streaming feature, as I have a free 6 month subscription. I’ve tried 8Player, but it’s not the most streamline option. I would like to try some other options, if there are any.

You may want to try mconnect which has both Tidal and Qobuz integration

Apr 16, 2019 at 6:53 AM Post #13,069 of 18,742
Hi Matt - updated Android GoFigure. Through trial and error managed to find the syntax for a correct test radio stream (eg LBC London - http://media-ice.musicradio.com/LBCLondon ). When I go to add the station to preinstalled list (using "Add Station" button) it just adds a new blank line under the list of stations. I can jump to this new station and stream correctly by touching this blank line. But it won't be added to the list. The next time I go to the radio list it will have no record of it, blank line or other. Is there something I'm missing to permanently add a station to the list?

Can you try this link for LBC http://media-ice.musicradio.com:80/LBCUKMP3Low
I just tired on a few phones here and this seems to work and display correctly.

Apr 16, 2019 at 7:11 AM Post #13,070 of 18,742
Can you try this link for LBC http://media-ice.musicradio.com:80/LBCUKMP3Low
I just tired on a few phones here and this seems to work and display correctly.
Thanks Matt - exact same situation as link I posted - streams fine, can jump to/from it from other stations on list, displays station name correctly - but "Add Station" just adds a blank empty line under the list. If the list is refreshed (eg by navigating away from the radio page and then back) the blank line will disappear. "Add Station" isn't permanently adding a station to the list.

Apr 16, 2019 at 7:37 AM Post #13,071 of 18,742
Thanks Matt - exact same situation as link I posted - streams fine, can jump to/from it from other stations on list, displays station name correctly - but "Add Station" just adds a blank empty line under the list. If the list is refreshed (eg by navigating away from the radio page and then back) the blank line will disappear. "Add Station" isn't permanently adding a station to the list.

Out of interest what did you put as the station name - was it LBC or lbc?
I'm just trying to rule out some sort of syntax error in the station name that causes the blank line.

Apr 16, 2019 at 8:08 AM Post #13,072 of 18,742
Out of interest what did you put as the station name - was it LBC or lbc?
I'm just trying to rule out some sort of syntax error in the station name that causes the blank line.
Used all combinations of lbc, LBC, LBC UK, lbc uk, LBC London etc. Just blank lines. Then on about 20th attempt it suddenly worked! And continued working with all variations of upper/lower case.
Deleted all the blank lines. Refreshed the list - still there! Wouldn't play though, nor would any other station - nor playlists (error reporting no playlists). M.A.L.P reporting MPD not running.
Power cycled Poly. All working and saved station still there!! But phew, this can really feel like turn-round-3-times-while-chanting sometimes.

Apr 16, 2019 at 8:30 AM Post #13,073 of 18,742
Used all combinations of lbc, LBC, LBC UK, lbc uk, LBC London etc. Just blank lines. Then on about 20th attempt it suddenly worked! And continued working with all variations of upper/lower case.
Deleted all the blank lines. Refreshed the list - still there! Wouldn't play though, nor would any other station - nor playlists (error reporting no playlists). M.A.L.P reporting MPD not running.
Power cycled Poly. All working and saved station still there!! But phew, this can really feel like turn-round-3-times-while-chanting sometimes.

Having similar experiences (Note 9). I am trying to add the url for LBC but it disappears from the list when the stations are refreshed. At first I was unable to play the station after adding, but now it plays once added only to disappear on refresh. No issue with blank lines being added though.

Apr 16, 2019 at 8:31 AM Post #13,074 of 18,742
What iOS app do people recommend for streaming DNLA over? I’m looking to try the new Tidal streaming feature, as I have a free 6 month subscription. I’ve tried 8Player, but it’s not the most streamline option. I would like to try some other options, if there are any.

I got the new Tidal streaming to work using AK Connect, but I find using the Tidal app to me much easier.

Apr 16, 2019 at 8:42 AM Post #13,075 of 18,742

Ok thanks for letting me know. I'm working on looking at the station name entry now. I'm guessing something causes the name to be invalid so it appears as a blank and does not save.

Apr 16, 2019 at 8:50 AM Post #13,076 of 18,742
Having similar experiences (Note 9). I am trying to add the url for LBC but it disappears from the list when the stations are refreshed. At first I was unable to play the station after adding, but now it plays once added only to disappear on refresh. No issue with blank lines being added though.
If you hit "Add Station" a few times and scroll to the bottom of the stations list do you not have any new lines added to the end?

Apr 16, 2019 at 8:52 AM Post #13,077 of 18,742
Ok thanks for letting me know. I'm working on looking at the station name entry now. I'm guessing something causes the name to be invalid so it appears as a blank and does not save.
Fwiw I ended up saving it with the original stream URL I posted (higher bitrate) - so strange though, just seemed to arbitrarily start saving ok (with names that were previously "rejected")

Users who are viewing this thread

Back