Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Apr 9, 2019 at 12:13 PM Post #12,751 of 18,835
Bricked means doesn't work, a light can still work even if the thing is bricked.

Example, I bricked a thrustmaster warthog hotas setup, I went to update the firmware but forgot the bloody things were plugged into my keyboard and not a usb port on the back of my pc.
Hope it came in a plain brown paper wrapper.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2019 at 12:25 PM Post #12,753 of 18,835
Does it by gosh? I have one, but only know how to use it, not it’s specifications.
Do Quobuz and Tidal support Chromecast? I don’t use either, just intrigued. I’m in the Spotify user category. It’s ‘free’ with my phone contract.
I do have to agree that Chromecast is better than Airplay and is every where.

Tidal and Qobuz do support Chromecast Audio, however Tidal 'Master' (MQA) reverts to 'Hi-Fi' when casting ie 16/44.1 whereas Qobuz appears to play up to 24/96 at least. Qobuz will stream all files but probably down sampling above 96kHz

Apr 9, 2019 at 12:34 PM Post #12,754 of 18,835
Just chipping in to say that I've been using the new 2.0 firmware all day and it is indeed significantly more stable, as others have said. No more of the glitch/speeding up stuff and a more solid hotspot connection all round. The radio feature is interesting - will play with it some. It looks like the integration with Glider has changed as well - is Joe still among us?!

Thanks John, Matt and the team.

Apr 9, 2019 at 12:34 PM Post #12,755 of 18,835
You must be the only one in the world then, as it's all over the internet that 96khz doesn't work and has been like that since, atleast 1 year.

Can we swap CCA's ?

Both mine crap out, 4g or home wifi :frowning2:

I am also able to playback 24/96 without any issues (so far)

Apr 9, 2019 at 12:56 PM Post #12,756 of 18,835
More than 3 hours cycling blue, red and green color and still no yellow fix light. What may I do? Thanks all

Apr 9, 2019 at 1:04 PM Post #12,757 of 18,835
Screenshot_20190409-175518.png
Patiently waiting for the update to download!

Apr 9, 2019 at 1:18 PM Post #12,759 of 18,835
What was the colours of p and m status when you pushed the Gofigure button to update please?

Apr 9, 2019 at 1:28 PM Post #12,761 of 18,835
And it has started the download, dancing lights

I'm getting exactly the same, GoFigure tells me it's failed yet I have the dancing lights and my router indicates Mojo/Poly has downloaded XXMb of data yet I've been trying for over 24 hours and my update still hasn't happened. Beginning to think that the GoFigure error is accurate and I'm not connecting to the upgrade servers.

Apr 9, 2019 at 1:52 PM Post #12,763 of 18,835
Yes it will although we are working on a patch to allow updating via the config switch.
Out of interest what phone do you have as we have updated Gofigure for Android to work with more phones now.

Thanks Matt. I have a Sony Xperia Z3. I just tried the app again from Play store. It still can't locate Poly.
It isn't a big problem as I know the phone won't last forever, it was important to understand where I stood with the firmware Cheers

Apr 9, 2019 at 3:20 PM Post #12,764 of 18,835
More than 3 hours cycling blue, red and green color and still no yellow fix light. What may I do? Thanks all

Experiencing likewise here. I had my headphones connected, and there was an audio cue along the lines of “Eject your memory card and reboot. Poly will take 10 minutes to update.”

Should I do as instructed, or wait for the colour cycling to end on its own?

@Matt Bartlett Would appreciate your advice, pls. Thanks.

Apr 9, 2019 at 3:40 PM Post #12,765 of 18,835
I am also able to playback 24/96 without any issues (so far)

Can I ask, what firmware are both of you using ?

I'm on 1.37 xxxxxxxx something, could you list what firmware you are on, is it tidal, qobuz, spotify etc that your streaming from and if not what file types are you playing and what program or app are you playing it from.

Cuz this 96khz bug is big, all over the net and it's affecting both my cca's.

Some songs will play, but they will drop out and back in, some lots of times, others not so much if at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back