1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Matt Bartlett, Jan 5, 2017.
First

Back
821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830
832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841
Next

Last
  1. Gr8h8m
    I updated on UK Play store

2. MaxD
    So fare so good:

Go Play updated to 2.0
    Firmware at 1.0.41
    Clicked on the update button and poly is now doing its traffic light thing. Waiting half an hour...….

3. Matt Bartlett
    Poly will update to firmware V1.0.41 after it has been switched on and connected to the internet for around 10 minutes. However please be patient as there will be thousands of Polys all
    potentially trying to update at the same time.

Chord Electronics Stay updated on Chord Electronics at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/chordelectronics https://twitter.com/chordaudio http://www.chordelectronics.co.uk/
  4. lawshredpower
    Yeah it's been 30+ minutes here with the Poly turned on and the updated Gofigure app. So far no 1.0.41

5. supervisor
    i wonder how many Poly owners in the world?

6. Hansie
    Loading... :)

7. Frarig
    On android: Firmware update failed. Please check your internet connection.
    On ios: click yes to update, app quits but both lights stay solid blue, no cycling.

Plus ca change...

EDIT: Switched off (waited until P status light off) and restarted. Began cycling the lights without any further input. Odd, but happy!

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
  8. PhilW
    Congratulations to all involved in this massive milestone.

Phil

9. Amberlamps
    It's all good, I just didn't know if it would start to download as soon as it connected to the internet or if it would take a while.

Last time I did this, I bricked it due to unplugging my poly which was on charge and before I knew the last firmware went live. Poly had updated without me knowing, but it is all good now, it was just a temp glitch.

I will leave it sitting.

Can't wait to start taking the combo outside again.

Cheers

Edit.

Updated to 41 no problems, then I had to power cycle as it popped up that I needed poly to be connected to a charger, which it was, but polys light was blue, not white for charging. A power cycle and a gofigure later, it's updating to fun 2.0

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
  10. Gr8h8m
    Yeah I got that connection error on Android too - power cycling sorted it also.

11. STR-1
    @Matt Bartlett not sure if you are best placed within Chord Electronics to comment on whether this latest advance in Poly firmware is likely to benefit development of the 2Go module. Is the roadmap for releasing that device now clearer?

12. Amberlamps
    For those that have flashed to 1.0.41 and 2.0.

After updating to 41, when pushing the update to 2.0 button, was that update/download more or less instant or did you have to wait ?

I know matt said to wait for 1.0.41 to update, but is 2.0 the same, push update and then wait awhile ?

13. Feedbacker
    Mine updated to 1.0.41 almost instantly, then I had to do the same as you describe above cos it was saying it wasn't plugged into a charger when it was. Now I've set the update going with GoFigure, but it looks like nothing is happening. (I think it did go through a colour cycle when I turned it back on, but it is a solid white light now.) I guess it takes a while.

14. Gr8h8m
    Over an hour doing its slow sway disco dance update now - getting nervous - must....be.....patient!
    (Has anyone else's 2.0 update completed yet?)

15. emgineer
    Firmware update in progress 45 minutes. blue, red, green, blue, red, green...

First

Back
821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830
832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841
Next

Last