Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Apr 8, 2019 at 12:28 PM Post #12,481 of 18,755
@Matt Bartlett - how long should I leave it updating (currently 100 minutes)? If necessary is there a way of rolling back and updating again - factory reset and update - or something else?

I'm just talking with the software guys and will get back to you asap. I'll PM you back as soon as I can.

Apr 8, 2019 at 12:29 PM Post #12,482 of 18,755
No I'm afraid not. The micro USB is for charging only and updating via the micro USB is not possible.

Ahwell, as long as it updates and works, I'm happy with that.

Question, my tidal account works in 8player, but my qobuz account shows me the music, but they all have red circles next to them. If I want to play them, I have to untick dmr option, which I did, but I still have the red circle thing.

Any ideas ?

Apr 8, 2019 at 12:47 PM Post #12,489 of 18,755
update to .41 was no issue. Can see the update to FW 2.0 in the device setting. tried it a few times but not getting the flashing colours after GoFigure auto quits. Just wondering if it is a server thing??? On a charger, solid white light, no SD card. But patient!

Apr 8, 2019 at 12:49 PM Post #12,492 of 18,755
Got it. Hmmm, still, no sign of the button appearing. Should Poly be in HotSpot mode or connected to WiFi?
https://chordelectronics.co.uk/faqs-category/streamers/

HOW DO I UPDATE POLY TO FIRMWARE VERSION 2.0.0?
Please make sure your smartphone/device is fully up to date before beginning and you have the latest version of Gofigure.

Before starting, and in order to acquire the installation tool (V1.0.41) for the Poly 2.0.0 firmware update, ensure Poly is charged, connected to its power supply and connected to the internet; ensure Poly’s ‘P status’ light is a solid colour and not flashing. Next, follow the steps below:

Updating to 2.0.0 firmware

Step 1

If fitted, remove any Micro SD card. Switch on Poly/Mojo, making sure Poly is charged, connected to its power supply and connected to the internet; ensure Poly’s ‘P status’ light is a solid colour and not flashing.

Step 2

In the background, Poly will download V1.0.41, a new installation tool for the new Poly 2.0.0 firmware.

Step 3

Open the Gofigure App. Go to Settings> General Settings and check the Poly version is now 1.0.41. Next, go back to Settings> Device Settings, you should now have the option to update the firmware. Tap update firmware.

Step 4

Poly’s ‘P status’ light will cycle through a range of colours, showing the update has commenced.

Step 5

Leave Poly until the colour cycle has stopped, this can take up to 30 minutes. Poly’s ‘P status’ light will then show solid colour.

Step 6

Switch Poly off. Re-insert any removed Micro SD card. Switch Poly on. Poly is now ready to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back