Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
May 23, 2018 at 8:58 AM Post #9,632 of 18,775
It wasn’t humor.

As she works on location, Poly goes with her. If stuck on appointments and made to wait, she has her music with her.

This is what Poly was designed for.

Is that humorous to you?

Simply wasn't an insult. ... (Maybe you think someone being inseparable from a Mojo and Poly is an insult.)

Maybe you have never smiled to yourself when someone talks about how they like they Mojo. I was amused by your saying she takes it everywhere.

May 23, 2018 at 10:49 AM Post #9,635 of 18,775
Simply wasn't an insult. ... (Maybe you think someone being inseparable from a Mojo and Poly is an insult.)

Maybe you have never smiled to yourself when someone talks about how they like they Mojo. I was amused by your saying she takes it everywhere.

I’m glad you were amused. I wasn’t insulted and have smiled to myself before.

I only inquired.

I appreciate your reply.

May 23, 2018 at 3:02 PM Post #9,637 of 18,775
Hi! Recently bought the poly for my mojo, but I have some issues.
1) When I try to connect to gofigure on my iphone, I just get this message: "Bluetooth Connection Disabled. Swipe up from the bottom....".
2) When I try to go to Access Point Mode, the poly just says "Mode, press for mode, mode, current mode, mode, enter hot spot mode...". It seems that it can´t get in to Access point mode either...
3) Does anyone know if you can play aiff files using glider? I tried downloading my aiff albums to my micro sd card, but only the flac and dsd albums appears.

Can anyone help me with these problems? Thanks in advance.

May 23, 2018 at 3:36 PM Post #9,638 of 18,775
1) When I try to connect to gofigure on my iphone, I just get this message: "Bluetooth Connection Disabled. Swipe up from the bottom....".
2) When I try to go to Access Point Mode, the poly just says "Mode, press for mode, mode, current mode, mode, enter hot spot mode...". It seems that it can´t get in to Access point mode either...
3) Does anyone know if you can play aiff files using glider? I tried downloading my aiff albums to my micro sd card, but only the flac and dsd albums appears.

Ok, looks like I managed to get in to access point mode (which is just the same as hot spot mode?). Anyhow, still struggling with point 1 and 3.

May 23, 2018 at 3:51 PM Post #9,639 of 18,775

That error “bluetooth is not enabled”.

Thats the error I got on both ocassions seconds before my Poly locked.

May 23, 2018 at 4:02 PM Post #9,640 of 18,775
I got my 400gb sd card for about £140 from the amazon.

I now have 3,500 songs loaded up, using combination of glider and MPDluxe, pretty amazing, just able to dip into my music collection, no need for having pc on or anything else.

May 23, 2018 at 4:16 PM Post #9,641 of 18,775
I got my 400gb sd card for about £140 from the amazon.

I now have 3,500 songs loaded up, using combination of glider and MPDluxe, pretty amazing, just able to dip into my music collection, no need for having pc on or anything else.
You don't have your phone on? What are you using to control Poly?

May 23, 2018 at 4:24 PM Post #9,642 of 18,775
You don't have your phone on? What are you using to control Poly?
My phone is on - I’m playing chess with it - and enjoying the vino - my phone is always on !!

May 23, 2018 at 7:10 PM Post #9,644 of 18,775
Is there an alternative way how to update firmware to Poly? I’ve bought it yesterday and I am frustrated that it has not updated automatically as per Chord FAQ instructions. I tried everything, leaving Poly connected in Roon and other mode, eith the update mode checkbox checked and not, four thirty minutes at a time, and I still cannot use gofigure (resetting Bluetooth everytime as well). I ultimately left Poly on through the night until the battery almost run out, and after turning off, charging, turning on, thirty minute pause and turning off and on again, I am still stuck with firmware v. 1.0.4.

I am fed up with the fact that poly disconnects from roon everytime I use roon app on my ipad/iphone. What can I do to force firmware update?

Thanks in advance!
Bump replying (late) to this because I wholeheartedly agree - the current update procedure is all kinds of dumb and has actually directly led to (temporarily) bricked units. I just can't fathom why they don't let us update via a file download to the SD card with visual lightshow confirmation in a tried & tested manner. Just makes no sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back