Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
May 22, 2018 at 2:41 PM Post #9,618 of 18,774
It appears GoFigure Android has become the new GoFigure iOS. As in "where the heck is it???".

May 22, 2018 at 3:07 PM Post #9,620 of 18,774
If you have the means, I can highly recommend this pairing. Wow.

Nice photo, my mojo and poly although brand new look nothing like yours.

Was the photo touched up or filters added as it looks nice.

May 22, 2018 at 4:39 PM Post #9,623 of 18,774
Is anyone here having problems with mojo/poly on their mesh wifi(orbi)? this has been an issue for me since the very beginning. my router and 2 satellite's are positioned well throughout my home filling everywhere with great wifi, but mojo/poly only seems to work well in one end of my house. If I'm in any of the other rooms it consistently drops ands stutter's (roon and glider) I just don't get it. i have other UnPn music systems in the house and they do not do this. I contacted Chord, and their suggestion was to go back to my old router or cut off the 5g and only use the 2.4g.
Maybe someone else was having issues with this and has found a solution?

May 22, 2018 at 4:48 PM Post #9,624 of 18,774
Is anyone here having problems with mojo/poly on their mesh wifi(orbi)? this has been an issue for me since the very beginning. my router and 2 satellite's are positioned well throughout my home filling everywhere with great wifi, but mojo/poly only seems to work well in one end of my house. If I'm in any of the other rooms it consistently drops ands stutter's (roon and glider) I just don't get it. i have other UnPn music systems in the house and they do not do this. I contacted Chord, and their suggestion was to go back to my old router or cut off the 5g and only use the 2.4g.
Maybe someone else was having issues with this and has found a solution?
Some other owners have also experienced problems with Orbi gear https://www.head-fi.org/search/9779488/?q=orbi&t=post&o=relevance&c[thread]=831347

May 22, 2018 at 6:01 PM Post #9,625 of 18,774
Nice photo, my mojo and poly although brand new look nothing like yours.

Was the photo touched up or filters added as it looks nice.
I decreased the saturation slightly whilst bringing out the red a touch.

May 22, 2018 at 7:07 PM Post #9,626 of 18,774
I decreased the saturation slightly whilst bringing out the red a touch.

I did think it had been touched up as the MP combo looked nice in your photo, but my ones although brand new didnt look as good as your photo.

Yours, how can I say this, it seemed more crisp.

I dont know if that makes sense to you ? It looked for want of a better word, crisp and sharper ?

Good photo nevertheless.

May 22, 2018 at 11:56 PM Post #9,628 of 18,774
Is there an alternative way how to update firmware to Poly? I’ve bought it yesterday and I am frustrated that it has not updated automatically as per Chord FAQ instructions. I tried everything, leaving Poly connected in Roon and other mode, eith the update mode checkbox checked and not, four thirty minutes at a time, and I still cannot use gofigure (resetting Bluetooth everytime as well). I ultimately left Poly on through the night until the battery almost run out, and after turning off, charging, turning on, thirty minute pause and turning off and on again, I am still stuck with firmware v. 1.0.4.

I am fed up with the fact that poly disconnects from roon everytime I use roon app on my ipad/iphone. What can I do to force firmware update?

Thanks in advance!

May 23, 2018 at 3:47 AM Post #9,629 of 18,774
Is there an alternative way how to update firmware to Poly? I’ve bought it yesterday and I am frustrated that it has not updated automatically as per Chord FAQ instructions. I tried everything, leaving Poly connected in Roon and other mode, eith the update mode checkbox checked and not, four thirty minutes at a time, and I still cannot use gofigure (resetting Bluetooth everytime as well). I ultimately left Poly on through the night until the battery almost run out, and after turning off, charging, turning on, thirty minute pause and turning off and on again, I am still stuck with firmware v. 1.0.4.

I am fed up with the fact that poly disconnects from roon everytime I use roon app on my ipad/iphone. What can I do to force firmware update?

Thanks in advance!
Contact info@chordelectronics.co.uk Mitch will get you up and running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back