Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Feb 23, 2018 at 3:00 PM Post #7,246 of 18,835
That’s not quite right. When you’re participating in the beta, any in-app purchased are pretend, so you just choose the purchase or redeem option and you won’t be charged

Gotcha! That was my one and only niggle!

Feb 23, 2018 at 3:25 PM Post #7,248 of 18,835
The last we heard was that the firmware update associated with Poly's ability to work with GoFigure has been issued. We are now awaiting for Apple to approve GoFigure and put it in the store. I doubt you'll see any further updates until that's done.

Feb 23, 2018 at 3:45 PM Post #7,250 of 18,835
Hey @joe28

Rather than sending the usual beta feedback over email (as I’ve done many times before) I wanted to post my latest feedback on this forum.

This latest 1.8 beta is working flawlessly!!!

Thanks @keithmarsh! I really appreciate that.

We're still working on some design tweaks and maybe one more new feature before releasing 1.8 in the next week or two.

Feb 23, 2018 at 7:12 PM Post #7,252 of 18,835
The last we heard was that the firmware update associated with Poly's ability to work with GoFigure has been issued. We are now awaiting for Apple to approve GoFigure and put it in the store. I doubt you'll see any further updates until that's done.

How long does it take for Apple to approve app?

Feb 23, 2018 at 9:05 PM Post #7,255 of 18,835
How long does it take for Apple to approve app?

Some posters here have said a day or two and others say that with networking and wi-fi hardware involved it could take a while....

The Apple App Testing Folk are probably still figuring out how to get Poly to turn on.

Feb 24, 2018 at 12:19 AM Post #7,257 of 18,835
Thanks @keithmarsh! I really appreciate that.

We're still working on some design tweaks and maybe one more new feature before releasing 1.8 in the next week or two.

Same here, very stable performance with as well Poly as my other stationary Teac DAC at home.
Joe even managed to include our feature request to display file type and sample rate of the “now playing” file.

1.8 even lets you stream music locally from the iPhone. Use iTunes or iMazing to transfer files to the Glider documents folder...

Glider is my only go to iOS app to play my music.

Now if we can get Tidal and Qobuz integration within Glider we should have covered all use cases.

Kudos @joe28 and team!

Feb 24, 2018 at 3:45 AM Post #7,258 of 18,835
The retailer keeps the voucher and should give you one when you buy the poly.

Contact your retailer and ask for the poly free case voucher, as the retailer keeps them and should hand one over to you on purchase.

Thats what happened to me, i bought the poly and was told it comes with a free voucher for the case, I opened the box and it wasnt there so I emailed them and a code was sent with a link to a website to input the code.
Thanks for the advice. On the back of your post I contacted the retailer, Amazon UK, but they knew nothing and insisted I contact the manufacturer. Maybe someone from Chord could comment on this if they read this post.

Feb 24, 2018 at 3:47 AM Post #7,259 of 18,835
Thanks for the advice. On the back of your post I contacted the retailer, Amazon UK, but they knew nothing and insisted I contact the manufacturer. Maybe someone from Chord could comment on this if they read this post.

I thought it was stated by Chord that mail order only retailers like Amazon were excluded from the offer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back