Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Feb 22, 2018 at 6:13 PM Post #7,203 of 18,784
I know this is the poly thread but I have been using my new toy, Hugo 2 and wow, difference between mojo and hugo2 is so noticeable.

If I wasnt already sold on chord products before, I well and truly am now.

Now all I need is GoFigure and thats me sorted.

Anyone thinking or in two minds about buying a hugo 2, I can tell you now that you wont be dissappointed and you even get a plug for near enough every country in the world, incase you are a frequent flyer.

Carry on gents.
I also just picked up a Hugo 2. Mind-blowingly good sound that drive my Utopias beautifully. I'm looking forward to the Poly-like Chord 2Go module appearing later this year. I love the convenience of the Poly+Mojo—in combination with the Hugo 2 it'll be even more compelling.

https://www.headphone-earphone.reviews/2018/01/12/chord-2go-hugo-2/
B55F8ECD-29BE-4B68-82DC-999FCF15FA09.jpeg

(Yes, I'm back. Be nice!)

Feb 22, 2018 at 6:49 PM Post #7,206 of 18,784
I also just picked up a Hugo 2. Mind-blowingly good sound that drive my Utopias beautifully. I'm looking forward to the Poly-like Chord 2Go module appearing later this year. I love the convenience of the Poly+Mojo—in combination with the Hugo 2 it'll be even more compelling.

@Rob Watts I know this has been discussed already, but would there be any way to add a Pause/Play, Forward, and Back Button on the side of the Module with the additional development time, while the app is getting ready? I realize Chord must be super busy at the moment but I really think it would be a welcomed feature. I know you have hinted at some additional plug-on Module, but perhaps it could be integrated right from the get-go.

In any case, I am looking forward to the 2Go. Hope some new news are hitting soon.

Feb 22, 2018 at 6:52 PM Post #7,208 of 18,784

Thankyou for sharing the link and the picture. Looks great in Black. I ordered silver.

Feb 22, 2018 at 9:42 PM Post #7,209 of 18,784
The pound/dollar exchange rate fluctuation accounts for about $25 of the change, but the price went from $629 at launch to $679 to now $749, so yes, they have increased the price in absolute terms.

It takes balls to increase the (already high) price of a product, at a time when part of the existing customer base is complaining of reliability / usability issues...

Feb 22, 2018 at 10:23 PM Post #7,211 of 18,784
Does anybody know how to get the Glider App to show wav files? They are only showing up in one Album titled "Unknown Album" and it contains all wav files on the SD card. The name of each file is not recognized either because its titled "Unknown - Unkown Artist".

Feb 23, 2018 at 1:44 AM Post #7,212 of 18,784
Does anybody know how to get the Glider App to show wav files? They are only showing up in one Album titled "Unknown Album" and it contains all wav files on the SD card. The name of each file is not recognized either because its titled "Unknown - Unkown Artist".
Reach out to Joe28 he will help you with that issue. Current Beta version helped to clean up my unknown unknown/unknown folder.

Feb 23, 2018 at 2:59 AM Post #7,213 of 18,784

Wave files do not support ID3 tagging, you should seriously consider converting your wave files into Flac files which will occupy less space and have the same quality as wave.
Look at MediaMonkey for PC or XLD for Mac, though there are plenty of other 3rd party software for Flac conversion.

I did this when I bought a NAS a few years ago to start a media server and never looked back, saving me space and have the convenience of proper metadata in all playback software.

Feb 23, 2018 at 4:11 AM Post #7,214 of 18,784
I have a question for those of you with the Chord leather case. My MoPoly seems to be able to slide back and forth while in the case. Not a lot but slide it does. It does not slide across toward the buttons but lengthwise. Do your cases hold the pair stationary, or do I have a bad case or is my MoPoly small:disappointed:? For what it costs I think it ought to fit, .

I have the case. You are right, it isn't a snug fit. Mine has about 1mm of play where it can be moved from side to side.

Feb 23, 2018 at 5:23 AM Post #7,215 of 18,784
I have the case. You are right, it isn't a snug fit. Mine has about 1mm of play where it can be moved from side to side.

Same here... was told by the dealer that it's normal...

Attachments

• IMG_6271.JPG
    IMG_6271.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6272.JPG
    IMG_6272.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back