Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Feb 22, 2018 at 7:00 AM Post #7,186 of 18,757
Hi Keith,

Where are you located? I can put you in contact with a local dealer that stocks the cases.

Thanks

Thank you. I'm based in London too!

Feb 22, 2018 at 7:31 AM Post #7,187 of 18,757
Here's a GoFigure product shot from a German magazine earlier last year October.

For those reading German and interested in the article, you can read it here.

171019.Chord_Poly-9.jpg

DNplHHpW0AE_q-0.jpg:large

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2018 at 8:35 AM Post #7,189 of 18,757
I was debating getting the Poly and checked a few US vendors and noticed the Chord Poly at moon audio was $749, did they decide to jack up the price for some reason?

The pound/dollar exchange rate fluctuation accounts for about $25 of the change, but the price went from $629 at launch to $679 to now $749, so yes, they have increased the price in absolute terms.

Feb 22, 2018 at 12:16 PM Post #7,191 of 18,757
Here's a GoFigure product shot from a German magazine earlier last year October.

For those reading German and interested in the article, you can read it here.

Now that was a pretty glowing review- I am loving the look of GoFigure and how restarting Poly seems to no longer be necessary.
I have been growing more and more attached to Poly ever since I had it replaced. Having to constantly delete and reinstall Glider is a bit annoying but a small price to pay for this level of music enjoyment!!!

I am definitely starting to become a believer in Poly.

171019.Chord_Poly-9.jpg

DNplHHpW0AE_q-0.jpg:large

Feb 22, 2018 at 12:36 PM Post #7,192 of 18,757
Had my exchange unit but all is not well, unless I'm doing something very wrong.

I can't get the p status light to come on at all now!

I charged the Poly alone 10hrs ... conneted to Mojo and switched on, no p status light after 10min wait.
Then I charged Poly and Mojo connected together, 10hrs ...... Switched on, no p status light after 10mins wait
Put charge cable in, switched on while charging, the same no p status light.
Ok, tried using config pin, held in but of course it would not go into access point, just thought I'd try it.
Disconnected poly from mojo reconnected, still no p status light.
Formatted SD card just in case, no change.
Worried about "hot" disconnect/reconnect so not tried that.

It's been sitting here now for an hour, no p status light.

Help please guys

Hi. If you haven't done so already please email info@chordelectronics.co.uk and we will work this out for you.

Feb 22, 2018 at 1:00 PM Post #7,193 of 18,757
Last few of times that I added tracks to my SD card, I've deleted all db/cache files from the card so Poly would re-build them. Of course, Poly goes into it's disco-strobe mode while it is building the files. Each time, I waited several minutes after the p.light went solid before turning the Poly off. Each time, Poly goes through building the files a second time when I turned the Poly back on. I'm confused: why would Poly build the files a second time? Do others experience the same thing? Is this expected behavior?

Feb 22, 2018 at 1:53 PM Post #7,194 of 18,757
Does anyone know a UK retailer that stocks the Van Nuys ‘Mojo Poly Premium Leather Case’?

The only online stockists I’ve found appear to be in the Netherlands and Norway...

Audio Life in NL seems to be pretty easy to order from

Feb 22, 2018 at 3:04 PM Post #7,195 of 18,757
Last few of times that I added tracks to my SD card, I've deleted all db/cache files from the card so Poly would re-build them. Of course, Poly goes into it's disco-strobe mode while it is building the files. Each time, I waited several minutes after the p.light went solid before turning the Poly off. Each time, Poly goes through building the files a second time when I turned the Poly back on. I'm confused: why would Poly build the files a second time? Do others experience the same thing? Is this expected behavior?

A couple of things to check:-
1. Make sure you are on the latest firmware 1.0.17
2. You have some free space on your SD card. If it is full the database cannot write to the card so every time you switch Poly off and back on again it will retry to write the database and you will get the disco lights.

Feb 22, 2018 at 3:11 PM Post #7,196 of 18,757
^
Disco lights appears to be another amazing feature of Poly! :wink:

Any word on the GoFigure app status? Surely Apple have tested it all thoroughly by now.

Feb 22, 2018 at 3:51 PM Post #7,197 of 18,757
Not @ChordElectronics first rodeo at the App Store. Not even the first for Streamer software!

upload_2018-2-22_15-36-29.png

Looking forward to GoFigure based on the screenshots from earlier.

Waiting for confirmation of my Poly exchange.
Looks like it was approved by Tom Vaughan Feb 8 but some paperwork (?) to be done. With @MoonAudio or maybe @BluebirdCRM ?

Ordered the Premium case from Europe.

Feb 22, 2018 at 4:04 PM Post #7,198 of 18,757
A couple of things to check:-
1. Make sure you are on the latest firmware 1.0.17
2. You have some free space on your SD card. If it is full the database cannot write to the card so every time you switch Poly off and back on again it will retry to write the database and you will get the disco lights.

1. Yes, it is on 1.0.17
2. There is just of 100GB free on the mSD card.

Feb 22, 2018 at 4:10 PM Post #7,199 of 18,757
I have a question for those of you with the Chord leather case. My MoPoly seems to be able to slide back and forth while in the case. Not a lot but slide it does. It does not slide across toward the buttons but lengthwise. Do your cases hold the pair stationary, or do I have a bad case or is my MoPoly small:disappointed:? For what it costs I think it ought to fit, .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back