Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Aug 8, 2022 at 3:48 PM Post #17,237 of 18,757
Has anyone had issues with the poly suddenly disconnecting from roon and flashing blue light?

I have to disconnect the poly from the mojo until it turns itself off and then reconnect. But randomly it will happen again. First time it has ever happened in the 18 months I've had the poly.

I have tried a factory reset but it still happens.

Aug 8, 2022 at 10:26 PM Post #17,240 of 18,757
Flashing blue light means the battery is fully charged, but that it can't connect to a Wi-Fi network. Check the Poly's network settings.
Hi, can you please help me, bought second hand Poly, it is fully charged plug to Mojo 2. P.Status is blinking blue, but still not able to be found by GoFigure app (both Android and IOS) and on the same time, i tried to poke the config hole repeatedly no sound heard from Mojo 2 headphone out... did I missed something?

ps: I dont have Mojo 1.

Aug 9, 2022 at 2:52 AM Post #17,242 of 18,757
I have done a factory reset and connected it to my home network. It's works for a few minutes and will then disconnect and start flashing blue while still connected to the mojo.
Did you check the quality of your Wifi?
I had issues with another streamer (before getting Poly and 2Go) and used my mobile phone connected to the 2,4GHz Wifi to measure the download speeds in various locations of the home (using OOKLA Speettest). The speed was getting as low as 12-15Mbps. After installing a Ubiquiti Unifi access point I have super fast and stable Wifi in the whole flat and never had any issues at home with Poly and 2Go.
In other, weak and slow Wifi networks the Poly and 2Go are nearly unusable.

I also remember reading about people having to adjust network parameters to get a stable connection, but luckily never had to deal with that myself.

Bottomline: check the Wifi speed, with good Wifi the Poly and 2Go work flawlessly for me

Aug 9, 2022 at 8:39 AM Post #17,243 of 18,757
Did you check the quality of your Wifi?
I had issues with another streamer (before getting Poly and 2Go) and used my mobile phone connected to the 2,4GHz Wifi to measure the download speeds in various locations of the home (using OOKLA Speettest). The speed was getting as low as 12-15Mbps. After installing a Ubiquiti Unifi access point I have super fast and stable Wifi in the whole flat and never had any issues at home with Poly and 2Go.
In other, weak and slow Wifi networks the Poly and 2Go are nearly unusable.

I also remember reading about people having to adjust network parameters to get a stable connection, but luckily never had to deal with that myself.

Bottomline: check the Wifi speed, with good Wifi the Poly and 2Go work flawlessly for me
You can also test in hotspot mode, it always works

Aug 9, 2022 at 10:25 AM Post #17,244 of 18,757
I have done a factory reset and connected it to my home network. It's works for a few minutes and will then disconnect and start flashing blue while still connected to the mojo.
I suggest you try going to a friend's house (esp. if they use a different brand router) and see if you have better luck.

I had ALL sorts of problems with my Orbi router. Once I got an Asus XT8, my Poly (and 2Go) work flawlessly.

Aug 17, 2022 at 9:39 AM Post #17,246 of 18,757
I've had enough of the poly now. I've never had so many network issues with any device like I have with the poly. I only want to use it with roon as well, so it's not like I am being super demanding.

Every other piece of gear that has the ability to connect to my home networks does so pretty much flawlessly. I love the mojo but it will be relegated to connecting to the laptop while working. All else will be dongle, Bluetooth or DAP.

Aug 17, 2022 at 10:05 AM Post #17,248 of 18,757
I had 2 x Polys.
One had a Se# that started P020
The other had a Se# that started P028

The later one seemed to work flawlessly while the earlier one had all sorts of random niggles.
After a chat with a guy at Chord, he suggested I send the earlier one back to them to be checked.
A few days ago, I received a brand new replacement... without any of the niggles.

Aug 17, 2022 at 10:08 AM Post #17,249 of 18,757
I've had enough of the poly now. I've never had so many network issues with any device like I have with the poly. I only want to use it with roon as well, so it's not like I am being super demanding.

Every other piece of gear that has the ability to connect to my home networks does so pretty much flawlessly. I love the mojo but it will be relegated to connecting to the laptop while working. All else will be dongle, Bluetooth or DAP.
Sorry, that was meant to be a reply to this.

Aug 17, 2022 at 11:10 AM Post #17,250 of 18,757
Hi, can you please help me, bought second hand Poly, it is fully charged plug to Mojo 2. P.Status is blinking blue, but still not able to be found by GoFigure app (both Android and IOS) and on the same time, i tried to poke the config hole repeatedly no sound heard from Mojo 2 headphone out... did I missed something?

ps: I dont have Mojo 1.
Hello, did you manage to connect to Poly with GoFigure yet?
if not have you download Poly manual and run thru the Setup Wizard?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back