Chord 2Go & 2Yu Wired/Wireless Network streamer and S/PDIF adaptor - Official thread
Jul 30, 2020 at 5:54 AM Post #3,711 of 6,288
I'm ceratinly enamored with my Hugo 2 for sure, just really not sure about the streamers. Even the Poly has been riddled with reports of issues and you would like they would have had the time to fix them by the time the 2Go came out.

Of note, Rob Watts did not have anything to do with the 2Go (or Poly), that was someone else. I also believe Rob doesn't use them himself FWIW, he just runs the Hugo 2 wired.
From the guy that thinks his mojo is as good as his TT2

Jul 30, 2020 at 5:56 AM Post #3,712 of 6,288
I find Poly near-perfect now, a 4 star (of 5) product with 5 star sound. I am really surprised that 2Go is having this many issues, given how well Poly performs now. I would have expected nearly the same HW and SW in 2Go, but with the addition of the 2nd SD card and the Ethernet connection.
If mojopoly a 5/5 what’s H2GO which is substantially better?

Jul 30, 2020 at 6:06 AM Post #3,713 of 6,288
What button? How did you restart?
Hugo filters button, would be better in next version to put filters that makes a difference, also i found it missing from most high end dac's that there is no frequency changes buttons... like having more treble or bass

Restarted trough the small button on the side of the 2Go, next to the network cable place

Jul 30, 2020 at 6:26 AM Post #3,714 of 6,288
Hugo filters button, would be better in next version to put filters that makes a difference, also i found it missing from most high end dac's that there is no frequency changes buttons... like having more treble or bass

Restarted trough the small button on the side of the 2Go, next to the network cable place
It happened to me once that I switched on via remote but the 2go didn't come on. Easy to miss since its a tiny light on the side. Had to manually switch on the 2go. Quirky little gadget!

Jul 30, 2020 at 7:37 AM Post #3,716 of 6,288
Seems this last step is unnecessary as @SteveHulk pointed out. 2go accepts the windows style.

Old names are Yoga and Tantra.
Curiously, the playlists I created with \ as the pathname delimiter worked with BubbleUPnP even though they were unacceptable to gofigure.

2020 and we are still being haunted by Unix/DOS convention conflicts.

Jul 30, 2020 at 10:17 AM Post #3,719 of 6,288
If mojopoly a 5/5 what’s H2GO which is substantially better?

I don’t want to get off topic. Poly development felt like this, and my comment was in relation to 2Go development, which hasn’t seemed to benefit from the Poly development as much as one would have thought. Poly/Mojo, for the form factor and it”s place in the world of true portable streamer/dac/amp is 5 star.

Jul 30, 2020 at 4:11 PM Post #3,720 of 6,288
I don’t want to get off topic. Poly development felt like this, and my comment was in relation to 2Go development, which hasn’t seemed to benefit from the Poly development as much as one would have thought. Poly/Mojo, for the form factor and it”s place in the world of true portable streamer/dac/amp is 5 star.

consider 10/10 scale... if h2go bullet proof it would be a 10 mojo poly would rank a 6 weighting results heavily toward SQ. Maby 6.5 giving anothew 1/2 pt for size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back