Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (On or Over Ear Headphones)
Jan 7, 2022 at 7:29 AM Post #6,916 of 7,153
Guys I have one stupid question, real simple, but its driving me nuts. I lost a little piece of my Takstar headphone. It is a pretty standard model, based on the DT-880 Pro and stuff, so finding parts shouldn't be hard at all. I've attacked an image of the part I'm missing. It means that my left speaker tends to be left dangling around or disconnecting from my head (which is annoying).

So, what I wanna know is.... what is that part called!!?!? So I can buy a new one! Thanks!

Attachments

• can.jpg
    can.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 0
Jan 7, 2022 at 9:08 AM Post #6,917 of 7,153
What are some good Chinese wireless headphones? Been disappointed so far trying out the Sony and Bose stuff so thought I should check to see if there are any options here.

Jan 7, 2022 at 10:25 AM Post #6,920 of 7,153
What are some good Chinese wireless headphones? Been disappointed so far trying out the Sony and Bose stuff so thought I should check to see if there are any options here.
Check out this thread:
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/hug...phones-post-your-own-comparisons-here.746519/
I like the Avantree Audition Pro, but that's because they accept Brainwavz earpads, and have a decent amount of bass.
If you don't care about those things, there are plenty more to choose from.

Jan 7, 2022 at 1:54 PM Post #6,921 of 7,153
Check out this thread:
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/hug...phones-post-your-own-comparisons-here.746519/
I like the Avantree Audition Pro, but that's because they accept Brainwavz earpads, and have a decent amount of bass.
If you don't care about those things, there are plenty more to choose from.
I use Avantree Audition Pro every day for TV/Movies, it's very comfortable (with the original pads) and sounds very good (for a Bluetooth headphone).
It also has a decent bass boost, that can be activated.

Jan 8, 2022 at 2:37 PM Post #6,922 of 7,153
Hey, i have bought Bosshifi B8 (called currently Hanadomi), unfortunately, i suffer from ear's pressure from any headset.
I am about to sell it, its like new (only tried for couple hours)
If someone is interested to buy it, i am willing to sell at good price, i am based in EU (France and can ship within EU)
Thanks

20211207_182721400_iOS.jpg

Jan 8, 2022 at 7:09 PM Post #6,923 of 7,153
Hey, i have bought Bosshifi B8 (called currently Hanadomi), unfortunately, i suffer from ear's pressure from any headset.
I am about to sell it, its like new (only tried for couple hours)
If someone is interested to buy it, i am willing to sell at good price, i am based in EU (France and can ship within EU)
Thanks

20211207_182721400_iOS.jpg
Mars is in the EU?

Damn, that's a far-reaching organization!

Jan 9, 2022 at 3:30 PM Post #6,924 of 7,153
Jan 9, 2022 at 6:51 PM Post #6,926 of 7,153
Dt880 is different in size than pro80, which I assume is your headphone so parts likely would not match. I would just buy used hyper x cloud for $10 and use it as a part donor. It is same headphone with added microphone.

As for the part name, I have no idea. Yoke holder? :)
Was wondering, can you use Pro80 pads on DT880 Pros and vice versa? Cause I have both of 'em, and both need some replacements.

Jan 10, 2022 at 7:45 AM Post #6,929 of 7,153
Was wondering, can you use Pro80 pads on DT880 Pros and vice versa? Cause I have both of 'em, and both need some replacements.
I don't think it's possible to stretch oval stock pro80 pads on beyer. Circumference is so much bigger. Round beyer pads won't work on pro80 as you can't "shrink" them to match The oval shape.

Oval brainwavz pads might fit both as they're bit bigger than stock pro80 pads and easier to stretch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back