Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (On or Over Ear Headphones)
Jan 17, 2024 at 2:50 PM Post #7,141 of 7,153
My OKCSC M1 were from... Amazon, I think. I never did contact them. I figured that was just how they sounded.
I’m newby on this forum and also in this audiophile hobby… but I got two OKCSC headphones. The M1 Pro and the more expensive Damo.

What can I say about the M1 Pro?

The sound quality of the OKCSC M1 pro Headphones is impressive, with a balanced and detailed sound signature. The bass is tight and controlled, and the highs are crisp and smooth, making them suitable for various genres. The mids are clear and detailed, with a rich and warm tone. The soundstage is spacious, with a realistic and immersive presentation. The headphones are ideal for acoustic, classical, or vocal music that requires a lot of clarity and detail.

IMG_3106.jpeg

I like the retro look of the phones and the materials that are used as example wood and metal. The comfort of the OKCSC M1 pro Headphones is decent. The cushioning isn’t spectacular, but you can always swap those for something better!
The build quality of the OKCSC M1 pro Headphones is superb. As I said I like the sapele wood shells they add a touch of class and personality to the headphones.

My endverdict. The OKCSC M1 pro Headphones are a pair of semi open-back headphones that offer a stunning and natural look, a clear and pure sound, and have a good wear and lightweight fit. I think you can’t go wrong for the money. I bought them around €50,-.

IMG_3102.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3098.jpeg
    IMG_3098.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Jan 20, 2024 at 8:27 PM Post #7,144 of 7,153
Hi!! I'm interested in the OKCSC WTD-3. I know there is a positive review here in head-fi (the reviewer compares it to Grado, of course, and he says this headphone holds its own against "original" ones). But I would prefer to hear other opinions, if possible. Has anyone tried it? I have researched but haven't found many reviews (at least, these few are quite positive too).
Thank you in advance!

Feb 6, 2024 at 11:27 AM Post #7,145 of 7,153
What are your opinions about the Damo?
I have using OKCSC Damo headphones for a couple weeks and I am very satisfied with their sound quality and build quality. They are semi-open headphones with large 50mm drivers that produce a warm, smooth, and detailed sound. They have a high impedance of 300Ω, so I use them with amplifier. However my computer also drive them very well! :) They have a rich and full-bodied bass, a clear midrange, and a smooth and extended treble. I think they are a Little on the harsh side, i’m overall also impressed by the good soundstage. They are comfortable to wear, and are made of good material: they have a Metal and wooden housing, a leather headband, and soft ear pads and the cable is detachable. For the price, I think they are a great bargain and I would recommend them to anyone who likes semi-open headphones. Especially when you purchase them from Ali you can sometimes can get extra discounts on this headphone.

Feb 7, 2024 at 2:54 PM Post #7,148 of 7,153
I don't know if it's just a hype or these chinese headphones are worth the money. But nowadays chinese products don't always mean bad quality, they can produce good items at a just price. And in this thread there are quite a lot of people happy with this brand, so... Let's give it a chance.

Feb 23, 2024 at 11:19 AM Post #7,149 of 7,153
Well, the Okcsc wtd-3 have arrived at last. I ordered them when the store was in chinese new year's holidays, so the wait has been longer than usual. First impression: I don't regret buying them, they are really good. How do they compare to the Grados sr80e? Well, they are not so impactful but are more detailed. The Grados seem to be louder, the Okcsc are more quiet, but that's not a bad thing when the sound lets bring out more details. I have listened to Mark Lanegan's Field songs, and with the Grados sometimes the voice is so present that some instruments get buried. With the Okcsc you can hear them clearly. It's more "laid back", not so temperamental. That could be good or bad, it depends on what you are looking for. At first I've thought they lack a little punch, until I've began to realize those details. All in all, I like both. Each one has its positive strengths.

Oh, yes: the Okcsc cable is good but ridiculously short...

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2024 at 6:16 PM Post #7,150 of 7,153
The construction seems better in the Okcsc: it's metal and wood (Grados are plastic). Even the faux leather band is nicer. Weight is about the same, both are light and comfortable (I've never found Grados uncomfortable like other people). Packing is austere: a plain cardboard box with a faux leather bag. No pictures, name of product, manual, indications, characteristics, manufacturer, list of ingredients, nutritional table... Nothing. Inside the bag you find the headphones, the cable and a pair of replacement ear pads. It makes Grado packing seem sumptuous by comparison. Well, the important is the sound, and it's good.

Feb 29, 2024 at 3:23 PM Post #7,151 of 7,153
Well, the Okcsc wtd-3 have arrived at last. I ordered them when the store was in chinese new year's holidays, so the wait has been longer than usual. First impression: I don't regret buying them, they are really good. How do they compare to the Grados sr80e? Well, they are not so impactful but are more detailed. The Grados seem to be louder, the Okcsc are more quiet, but that's not a bad thing when the sound lets bring out more details. I have listened to Mark Lanegan's Field songs, and with the Grados sometimes the voice is so present that some instruments get buried. With the Okcsc you can hear them clearly. It's more "laid back", not so temperamental. That could be good or bad, it depends on what you are looking for. At first I've thought they lack a little punch, until I've began to realize those details. All in all, I like both. Each one has its positive strengths.

Oh, yes: the Okcsc cable is good but ridiculously short...
What is the length of the cable? Is it replaceable?

I have two headphones of this brand I think for the price you get a lot.

Mar 9, 2024 at 8:26 PM Post #7,153 of 7,153
I've bought an Openheart balanced cable, as my Ifi Zen Can has a balanced output. I thought I didn't lose anything trying. I don't know if now the headphones sound better but sure they sound louder. The cable feels good, it's well made and seems reliable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back